主题:【原创】Do you remember your university entrance examination?--Sign up on June 7th.

浏览0 回复16 电梯直达
可能感兴趣
mika_hak
结帖率:
100%
关注:0 |粉丝:0
新手级: 新兵
It’d been very long time, but cherished almost every year, as so many kids experienced it year after year. Though facing some pressures  at that times, it was almost the best days in my life so far without many complicated problems, sophisticated challenges or empty feelings for the coming days. Simple is the best, then.
该帖子作者被版主 hyheying2积分, 2经验,加分理由:sign
小M
结帖率:
100%
It's a piece of unforgetable memory. It was the first day of College Entrance Examination of that year, five years ago. It was rainy.. I have a photo taken that day by our biolegy teacher.
该帖子作者被版主 hyheying1积分, 2经验,加分理由:sign
coffee8
结帖率:
100%
learner1999
结帖率:
100%
原文由 symmacros(jimzhu) 发表:
The story in movie "Examination 1977“ would be a small copy of my generation in Mainland China. I spent  in primary school for 5 years,but I miss learning at least one year as the Cultural Revolution,so  I learned in primary school for 4 years. I also learned in high school for about three years and I left the high school for one year. I worked as  an electrician for three years after graduation. Then I took Examination 1977...

It is difficult for me to prepare the entrance examination in 1977. Actually, the biggest problem was that I missed a lot of high school courses, I had to review what I learned before and learned the course that I had not learned. I also had to work in day time, I just prepared it in evening or at night. It was a harsh day.

You are great!!!
learner1999
结帖率:
100%
The university entrance examination is deepest memory in my mind.I remember the day is very hot, many parents gathered in front of school gate and waited us out. everyone felt very strained,but after 3 days, as if relieved of a heavy load
该帖子作者被版主 hyheying1积分, 2经验,加分理由:sign
qlmkk
结帖率:
100%
猜你喜欢最新推荐热门推荐更多推荐
品牌合作伙伴