主题:【讨论】It's really cold!(Sept. 20th)

浏览0 回复15 电梯直达
小M
结帖率:
100%
关注:0 |粉丝:0
新手级: 新兵
In the post a few days ago I said that the temperature here would decline more than ten degrees centigrade in the coming days. It's true! The radio broa dca sted that the temperature declined twelve to fourteen degrees centigrade. It feels like that yesterday it was summer and people wore T-shirts with short sleeves, but today it is winter and people wear cotton-padded jackets!

Saying goes: "A spring cover their autumn freeze", as the temperature dro ps do not add too much clothing, make the body's ability to withstand cold.
该帖子作者被版主 天晴了10积分, 2经验,加分理由:sign up
为您推荐
您可能想找: 气相色谱仪(GC) 询底价
专属顾问快速对接
立即提交
可能感兴趣
小M
结帖率:
100%
yuduoling
结帖率:
100%
symmacros
结帖率:
100%
上海卓技
结帖率:
100%
cuishuanghua
结帖率:
100%
天晴了
结帖率:
100%
天晴了
结帖率:
100%
原文由 小M Orz=3(mitchell_dyzy) 发表:
In the post a few days ago I said that the temperature here would decline more than ten degrees centigrade in the coming days. It's true! The radio broa dca sted that the temperature declined twelve to fourteen degrees centigrade. It feels like that yesterday it was summer and people wore T-shirts with short sleeves, but today it is winter and people wear cotton-padded jackets!

Saying goes: "A spring cover their autumn freeze", as the temperature dro ps do not add too much clothing, make the body's ability to withstand cold.
Such a early bird!
小M
结帖率:
100%
原文由 天晴了(smileqing) 发表:
A spring cover their autumn freeze 春捂秋冻

All right!
小M
结帖率:
100%