主题:【讨论】How do you think the space rubbish is safe or not for earth?

浏览0 回复8 电梯直达
symmacros
结帖率:
100%
关注:0 |粉丝:0
新手级: 新兵
Fragments from an old 6-ton NASA satellite hurtled toward Earth on Friday, while the exact site of the crash-landing remained a mystery into the final hours.

The US space agency has stressed that the risk is "extremely small" that any of the 26 chunks that are expected to survive the fiery re-entry into Earth's atmosphere will hit one of the planet's seven billion people a one in 3,200 chance.

"Re-entry is possible sometime during the afternoon or early evening of Sept 23, Eastern Daylight Time," NASA said on its website on Thursday night.

That would be early morning Saturday Beijing time.

It was reported that someone found the ‘possible“ fragments falling down in a small town of Calgary, Alberta, Canada.

How do you think the space rubbish is safe or not for earth?
该帖子作者被版主 zouhua12104积分, 2经验,加分理由:sign
为您推荐
您可能想找: 气相色谱仪(GC) 询底价
专属顾问快速对接
立即提交
可能感兴趣
yuduoling
结帖率:
100%
i think it is safe for the Earth ,bucause just little came to the Earth
该帖子作者被版主 zouhua12101积分, 2经验,加分理由:s
dahua1981
结帖率:
100%
i think it is safe for the Earth
小M
结帖率:
100%
The possibility of one in 3200 is not small, which means among 3200 persons, there is one to be hit. I think that's very dangerous!
symmacros
结帖率:
100%
原文由 小M Orz=3(mitchell_dyzy) 发表:
The possibility of one in 3200 is not small, which means among 3200 persons, there is one to be hit. I think that's very dangerous!

I do not know how to evaluate the possibility?
小M
结帖率:
100%
The US space agency has stressed that the risk is "extremely small" that any of the 26 chunks that are expected to survive the fiery re-entry into Earth's atmosphere will hit one of the planet's seven billion people a one in 3,200 chance.

I think it's the possibility.
hxf119
结帖率:
100%
qlmkk
结帖率:
100%
zouhua1210