主题:一个浓度单位

浏览0 回复9 电梯直达
豆眼博士
结帖率:
100%
关注:0 |粉丝:0
新手级: 新兵
小弟以前未接触过大气污染物分析,最近因有一个课题涉及到这方面的问题,在查资料的过程中看到这样一个浓度单位:mg/Nm3,这是什么意思啊,是不是指平均每立方米的质量浓度,我是这样理解的,谁能告诉我这到底是什么意思吗????????谢谢!!!!!!!!
为您推荐
您可能想找: 气相色谱仪(GC) 询底价
专属顾问快速对接
立即提交
可能感兴趣
豆眼博士
结帖率:
100%
核桃
结帖率:
100%
you can get what you want from the following :
    I contacted an editor at Pollution Engineering Magazine (E-mail: KCanning@cahners.com) who refered me to a Ph.D. in Germany named Dr. Thomas Schmidt (E-mail: schmidt@mpi-muelheim.mpg.de), who explained that the N term is an abbreviation of norm or normal.  He continued to explain that "Normal, in this connection, means a temperature of 0 degrees Celsius and a pressure of 1.013 bar, the conditions at which one mole of an ideal gas has a volume of 22.413837 liters."  This definition makes sense to me in conjunction with a flue gas measurement.  Ken Johnson, an administrator with the MadSci Network (E-mail: kayjay45@home.net) confirmed this explantion with an environmental scientist in Australia.  By comparison, we routinely use ppm (parts per million)in the USA for this type of measurement.
    I want to Thank You,  for helping me learn something new in the world of Chemistry.  I would also like to thank all of the scientists that helped me to define this unit of measurement for you.   
豆眼博士
结帖率:
100%
wdq245
结帖率:
100%
today19960760
结帖率:
100%
任禾
结帖率:
100%
原文由 drbeaneyes 发表:
小弟以前未接触过大气污染物分析,最近因有一个课题涉及到这方面的问题,在查资料的过程中看到这样一个浓度单位:mg/Nm3,这是什么意思啊,是不是指平均每立方米的质量浓度,我是这样理解的,谁能告诉我这到底是什么意思吗????????谢谢!!!!!!!!

1、N是指标准状态。注意我国的标准状态是指101.3kp、273K,和国外的可能不同。(美国为101.3kp、293K,和3楼的解释不同)
2、另外,N往往还代表干态,有的表示为mg/NDm3
3、mg/Nm3的表示方法是不规范的,应该表式为mg/m3。具体可参见GB3100,GB3101,GB3102。遗憾的是我国目前的一些标准和教科书还是这样表达。主要是编制人员对这方面不够注意。
ecnis
结帖率:
100%
气体浓度单位 可以与ppm转化

不同摩尔质量(分子量)的气体,转化的系数也不一样,在0℃和20℃的时候也不一样。

如果你查不到,可以自己推算,就是那个高中化学学过的22.4那个。
勒疆石
结帖率:
100%