请问μg/Nm3是什么单位啊,是微克每__立方米?

N是力的单位吧
核桃
结帖率:
100%
关注:0 |粉丝:0
新手级: 新兵
you can get what you want from the following :
I contacted an editor at Pollution Engineering Magazine (E-mail: KCanning@cahners.com) who refered me to a Ph.D. in Germany named Dr. Thomas Schmidt (E-mail: schmidt@mpi-muelheim.mpg.de), who explained that the N term is an abbreviation of norm or normal. He continued to explain that "Normal, in this connection, means a temperature of 0 degrees Celsius and a pressure of 1.013 bar, the conditions at which one mole of an ideal gas has a volume of 22.413837 liters." This definition makes sense to me in conjunction with a flue gas measurement. Ken Johnson, an administrator with the MadSci Network (E-mail: kayjay45@home.net) confirmed this explantion with an environmental scientist in Australia. By comparison, we routinely use ppm (parts per million)in the USA for this type of measurement.
I want to Thank You, for helping me learn something new in the world of Chemistry. I would also like to thank all of the scientists that helped me to define this unit of measurement for you.
wangchunh100
结帖率:
100%

原文由 pjs123 发表:
you can get what you want from the following :
I contacted an editor at Pollution Engineering Magazine (E-mail: KCanning@cahners.com) who refered me to a Ph.D. in Germany named Dr. Thomas Schmidt (E-mail: schmidt@mpi-muelheim.mpg.de), who explained that the N term is an abbreviation of norm or normal. He continued to explain that "Normal, in this connection, means a temperature of 0 degrees Celsius and a pressure of 1.013 bar, the conditions at which one mole of an ideal gas has a volume of 22.413837 liters." This definition makes sense to me in conjunction with a flue gas measurement. Ken Johnson, an administrator with the MadSci Network (E-mail: kayjay45@home.net) confirmed this explantion with an environmental scientist in Australia. By comparison, we routinely use ppm (parts per million)in the USA for this type of measurement.
I want to Thank You, for helping me learn something new in the world of Chemistry. I would also like to thank all of the scientists that helped me to define this unit of measurement for you.

这是每标准立方米多少微克的意思。即N是标准状况下气体体积的含义,因为气体体积和温度,压力的关系较大,所以一般涉及气体体积的计算,通常都要表示成标准状况下的气体体积,即273.15K,101325Pa(760毫米汞柱)条件下的气体体积。在国家标准中,一般温度是20,因此,条件变为293.15K,101325Pa(760毫米汞柱)来换算气体体积。
赞贴
收藏
拍砖
Last edit by wangchunh100
qd_yuan
结帖率:
100%
猜你喜欢最新推荐热门推荐更多推荐
品牌合作伙伴