关注:0 |粉丝:0
新手级: 新兵
原文由 happyjyl 发表:
原文由 zhenyihong 发表:
就这么几句话,绕来绕去,我们不累么?
百家争鸣,是啥?没有上下文,连词性都不能确定,怎么翻译?
百家争鸣,经常指大家都有机会自由表达意见,也可以是表示这种言论自由的状态。那一百个聪明人是干吗?搞笑么?这个贴,我不顶。
另外,看到了不少很不英语化的鹰语,有点不伦不类。这不是学习,是误导。

欢迎回来!Long time no see!的确,这个帖子开设的目的就是让每个人自由地用英语表达,在纠正和被纠正的过程中学习.以前就有不少网友提议开设英语角之类的,考虑到那时版面人气不还不够旺,参与的人不多就没开.现在ruojun开了先河,很好.以后大家就在这个帖子里讨论吧.帖子的名称应该改一改了,改成"英语角"之类的得了.

是也,的确要改变一下主题了,就按Happy的意思吧,希望大家都来探讨英语学习方法和经验,表达自己的观点,校正讨论中的谬误,共同进步。

謝謝。我自己的文章寫不下去﹐就在罈子里轉悠。無業游民也有煩惱啊。
zhenyihong
结帖率:
100%
原文由 happyjyl 发表:
有一个与百家争鸣对应的词叫"独尊儒术".有人翻译成Respecting Only Confucianism,有人翻译成only worshiped Confucian theory,有人翻译成Confucianism Monopoly.我觉得第三个翻译最好.

同意﹐好像該叫“儒家壟斷”或是獨裁。挺貼切。
zhenyihong
结帖率:
100%
加個跟貼﹐這是牛肉的部位分類。牙不好的朋友可以先認識一下。在洋人店里吃飯﹐得找嫩的﹐好嚼的。
這個可是很細緻的分類﹐到超市買肉﹐也是一個模子﹐認準了﹐才不會買錯。
http://www.agri.gov.cn/xfpd/xfcs/W020061101600202843043.jpg

well done.

not really. usually for beef steak, i prefer medium since it is still soft and juicy. and my teeth are not strong enough to explore further possibility.
赞贴
收藏
拍砖
Last edit by zhenyihong
闲鹤野云
结帖率:
100%
原文由 zhenyihong 发表:
well done.

not really. usually for beef steak, i prefer medium since it is still soft and juicy. and my teeth are not strong enough to explore further possibility.

I mean your work is well done.  Of course, the beef should be well done when I have steak in USA, because of scare of BSE
neves
结帖率:
100%
zhenyihong
结帖率:
100%
原文由 ruojun 发表:
原文由 zhenyihong 发表:
well done.

I mean your work is well done.  Of course, the beef should be well done when I have steak in USA, because of scare of BSE

yes, i am done. just joking.
zhenyihong
结帖率:
100%
原文由 ruojun 发表:
原文由 zhenyihong 发表:
well done.

ok, i am done. just joking. BSE? never mind. the probability of getting trouble with BSE is zero.
闲鹤野云
结帖率:
100%
原文由 zhenyihong 发表:
ok, i am done. just joking. BSE? never mind. the probability of getting trouble with BSE is zero.

It is better to eat less spinal tissue and brains of cattle. when cooked properly, BSE risk should be very low.
闲鹤野云
结帖率:
100%
原文由 zhenyihong 发表:
yes, i am done. just joking.

Great, If you are done, then do not eat any more.
poorlittle
结帖率:
100%
原文由 zhenyihong 发表:

另外,看到了不少很不英语化的鹰语,有点不伦不类。这不是学习,是误导

This is what I concern, please refer to my post http://www.instrument.com.cn/bbs/shtml/20070122/720715/index.shtml (the Chinese version was translated by happyijl).

On the other hand, we should not 因噎废食.  We should be allowed and encouraged to write English (or 中英混合表述) in this forum so as to improve our English by means of commenting the writing each other.
猜你喜欢最新推荐热门推荐更多推荐
品牌合作伙伴