新手级: 新兵
闲鹤野云
结帖率:
100%
关注:0 |粉丝:0
原文由 neves 发表:
英语角不一定是唯一

Yes, you are right.  here is only one of the places that you can share your thoughts and enjoy the learning environment.
闲鹤野云
结帖率:
100%
原文由 neves 发表:
英语角不一定是唯一

Then where can we go?
happyjyl
结帖率:
100%
原文由 ruojun 发表:
That is great if you can teach a foreigner to learn Chinese. A developed China will help realize your dream.

Aha,I'm just making an effort to do this. When I came back from Tsingtao, I gave my French collegue a present, a paper cut of the Chinese character '福'. The Chinese character consists of 12 animals. I told her about the character and the 12 animals. Her anmimal is snake, and mine is rooster. By the way, what is yours?
tysoe
结帖率:
100%
闲鹤野云
结帖率:
100%
原文由 happyjyl 发表:
Aha,I'm just making an effort to do this. When I came back from Tsingtao, I gave my French collegue a present, a paper cut of the Chinese character '福'. The Chinese character consists of 12 animals. I told her about the character and the 12 animals. Her anmimal is snake, and mine is rooster. By the way, what is yours?

The system is bugged today.  I could not see any new replies in the chat topics.  Just OK now.  It is great you are a rooster, the luck one that I am kin of. Snake.
闲鹤野云
结帖率:
100%
原文由 happyjyl 发表:

You have a French Collegue? That means your company is France based. Paris is very romantic.  I was there several times. However, no romance happend to me yet so far in France.
ch771105
结帖率:
100%
猜你喜欢最新推荐热门推荐更多推荐
品牌合作伙伴