主题:【求助】大家看看这个怎么翻译

浏览0 回复21 电梯直达
可能感兴趣
何当奇
结帖率:
100%
关注:0 |粉丝:0
新手级: 新兵
As an important pest on rice in China, the rice planthopper has been generally controlled practically by application some high-toxic pesticide such as methamidophos Since Jan. 1st 2007, the agricultural application of five high-toxicity pesticides, including methamidophos,has been forbidden. To select the substitute species, and provide the relative technical application, and supply a scientific basis for demonstration and extensive application in an extending area, the nationwide tests have been carried on the substitute species for methamidohphos to control rice planthopper.
何当奇
结帖率:
100%
原句中后部有重复,不需要将重复部分也翻译出来。
sharkwein
结帖率:
100%
根据各位版友的建议,修改了一下

Rice planthopper,an important insect of rice crops in China, is often controlled by application of high-toxic pesticides such as methamidophos in agricultural production. Since Jan. 1st 2007, agricultural application of five high-toxicity pesticides, including methamidophos, has been forbidden. Therefore nationwide tests on substitute species for methamidophos have been conducted to evaluate the effects of control for rice planthopper, and to study relevant techniques, then to provide scientific basis on demonstration and extensive application in a large area.
alwaysleo
结帖率:
100%
nzh
结帖率:
100%
我觉得第一句用important 不合适
用one of the main harmful insect 比较合适。
earth2k2007
结帖率:
100%
poorlittle
结帖率:
100%
Agree with happyjyl (1/F), 试验 => experiments  (better than tests; 试验基地 : experimental site)
Agree with sharkwein (5/F), 害虫 => pest  (better than insect)
Agree with ruojun (9/F), 效果 => efficacies  (better than effect)
Agree with redanqi (11/F), 经常 => generally  (the original 有”通常”的意思; as I mentioned in 10/F, I consider that the original Chinese version has room for improvement)

Suggestion:
科学依据 : scientific evidence
水稻稻飞虱是我国水稻重要害虫之一 : In China, rice planthopper is one of the major pests hosted in the rice (the words “major”, “pests” and “hosted” are referred to http://quarantine.entomol.nchu.edu.tw/Quarantine/quarantine_pests-Taiwan.htm)

I suggest that the finalized version should be based on the one at 9/F.

sharkwein
结帖率:
100%
原文由 poorlittle 发表:
Agree with happyjyl (1/F), 试验 => experiments (better than tests; 试验基地 : experimental site)
Agree with sharkwein (5/F), 害虫 => pest (better than insect)
Agree with ruojun (9/F), 效果 => efficacies (better than effect)
Agree with redanqi (11/F), 经常 => generally (the original 有”通常”的意思; as I mentioned in 10/F, I consider that the original Chinese version has room for improvement)

Suggestion:
科学依据 : scientific evidence
水稻稻飞虱是我国水稻重要害虫之一 : In China, rice planthopper is one of the major pests hosted in the rice (the words “major”, “pests” and “hosted” are referred to http://quarantine.entomol.nchu.edu.tw/Quarantine/quarantine_pests-Taiwan.htm)

I suggest that the finalized version should be based on the one at 9/F.

Thank you!!!
整体实验室家具
结帖率:
100%
The paddy rice 稻飞虱 is one of our country paddy rice importantharmful insects, produces frequently uses the methylamine phosphoruscontour poisonous agricultural chemicals to carry on preventing andcontrolling. Gets up from January 1, 2007, the national prohibitionmethylamine phosphorus and so on 5 kind of high poisonous agriculturalchemicals use in the agriculture. Therefore, the nation has carriedout the substitution methylamine phosphorus chemical control paddyrice 稻飞虱 experiment, understood the senate tries the medicamentto the paddy rice 稻飞虱 preventing and controlling effect, studiesits necessary use technology, for determined the high poisonousagricultural chemicals substitution variety and the necessary usetechnology, the big area demonstration and the promoted applicationprovide the scientific basis.

Paddy rice 稻飞虱 rice planthopper
老鱼
结帖率:
100%
猜你喜欢最新推荐热门推荐更多推荐
品牌合作伙伴