主题:【版面活动】英语征文大赛-奖项已评出

浏览0 回复14 电梯直达
happyjyl
结帖率:
100%
关注:0 |粉丝:0
新手级: 新兵
呵呵,借着中秋和国庆的好日子办个征文活动。网友们来自五湖四海,虽然多数都是搞仪器分析的,但日常工作都有所不同。大家用英语来描述一下自己的日常工作吧,体裁不限,字数不限,谢绝机器翻译。凡参与者皆奖励20分,500字以上者每人额外奖励10分,1000字以上者每人额外奖励20分。国庆节的最后一天结帖,评选出一、二、三等奖,各奖励100分、80分、60分。版主会对每一个参选帖作出点评,欢迎网友们积极投稿。

忙到现在,终于结帖!
第一名:juju11:100+20+20
第二名:laurelhuang:80+20+5
第三名:meilu: 60+20
atlas:20
为您推荐
您可能想找: 气相色谱仪(GC) 询底价
专属顾问快速对接
立即提交
可能感兴趣
闲鹤野云
结帖率:
100%
风之彩
结帖率:
100%
我也来参加,呵呵,不过英语实在不是很好,肯定有很多语法问题,请大家包涵啦。
Now I’m working in a clinical pharmacological laboratory of a provincial hospital. The primary services provided by our laboratory are study of clinical pharmacokinetics and drug metabolism, especially the clinical pharmacokinetics of Traditional Chinese Medicine (TCM) and the bioavaila-bility (BA) and bioequivalence (BE) research of new drugs in healthy volunteers.

My job focuses on the determination of drug concentrations in human plasma using precise instrument after they took test preparations.In technical words, it is called biopharmaceutical analysis. The main instruments to determine drugs in biological specimen used in our laboratory are high performance liquid chromatography (HPLC), liquid chromatography-mass spectrography (LC/MS) and liquid chromatography-tandem mass spectrography (LC/MS/MS). The table below listed the main precise instruments of our laboratory.
Instrument                    Numbers
Waters 2695 HPLC                     2
Agilent 1100 HPLC                    2
Waters ZQ 2000 LC/MS             1
Waters Quattro Micro LC/MS/MS    1
Waters Quattro Primer UPLC/MS/MS    1
AB API4000 LC/MS/MS              1

Once I accepted a determination project, I need to look up the literature, develop an analytical method, finish the determination of all samples (always nearly to 1000) and complete the Summary Report within about several months. And developing an analytical method was the key procedure of the whole process.
There were no government standards in my working field. Thus looking up the literature was the first step when I began my task, and its result determined if I need to develop a new assay or not. Inevitably, I usually encountered many literatures written in English, some of which I got through the internet, such as this web by asking for help. Nevertheless, my written English is so poor that please forgive my terrible English in this article. Let’s get to the point. If I couldn’t find any HPLC, LC/MS or LC/MS/MS method to determine my target compound in the literature, or the method was not suitable to my compound, I need to develop a brand-new assay.
According to the sensitivity request, I should set up a new determination method, with proper fore-treatment, suitable equipment and optimized
chromatographic and mass spectrographic conditions, which could cost me several days to weeks. The person with rich experience could greatly shorten the time of this procedure. I always came to this forum since I came across it in 2006. Not only could I learn much expertise, but also I knew a lot of friends here. Though we didn’t ever meet each other, we discussed questions, worked out a solution together and shared successful happiness with each other. To publish methodology articles in professional magazines, especially in SCI magazines, was the best affirmation of this work. But my English was so poor that I would spend more time on English learning. Sometimes, I just need to modify some procedure and conditions of the reported assay according to my lab’s current qualification. In a word, method developing is a challenging and enjoyable work.
After setting up a stable assay, I would apply it in my project. I determined the drug concentrations in human plasma with this method. There were always up to 1,000 samples and it usually cost me several weeks. Keeping this procedure smoothly requested us more carefully in sample fore-treatment, column washing and instrument utilization (following the standard of procedure, SOP). The signals of MS was always changed even if had been repaired from a minor problem. Therefore, serious working attitude could keep every thing in good condition and brought us with good reproducibility and data.
Completing the Summary Report was the last work I should do. Data analysis with professional soft ware, such as BAPP and DAS, and filling the data in the report platen were what I need to do. From the results, I could know if the new drug was bioequivalent to the reference preparation.
What I’m doing now is a necessary procedure of an imitated new drug.

终于写完啦,大家凑合看吧,本人好久没写这么长的英文了,呵呵
atlas
结帖率:
100%

keep testing all day and sometimes keep testing soon after pretreating.
zhuxiugao
结帖率:
100%
poorlittle
结帖率:
100%
原文由 happyjyl 发表:
版主会对每一个参选帖作出点评。

若有打算会到外企interview的, 不妨写写作为练习。
沙漠兄
结帖率:
100%
happyjyl
结帖率:
100%
呵呵,我自己也来一个。

I'm a senior registration officer in the Registration Department of a pharmaceutical company. My main job is to apply for varies drug licenses. For local products I apply for clinical license (CL), manufacturing license (ML) and export registration approval. For imported drug substances and products I apply for the import drug license (IDL). Everyday I prepare and submit documents, send and reply e-mails, and contact with other departments, government officials and foreign customers. Sometimes I take training courses provided by the State Food and Drug Administration (SFDA) and Center for Drug Evaluation (CDE). Occasionally I go on business trips.
Some people may think my job is boring but I really enjoy it. I had worked in the Quality Department in a state-owned company for two and half years, after which I found that I had no passion for experiments. I worked hard only because it was my duty. But for this job, I work hard out of interest. I prefer sitting in front of the desk, drinking coffee and doing translation. I also prefer going on business trips. I think registration work really suits me.

迷失的精灵
结帖率:
100%
My work information as following, FYI!

And just now, I Occupy Environment detect engineertak charge of quality abnormity /determinant of ICP testing report and affirming ofapiece electron material/collecting and conformity dictate/pushing and keeping environment substance manage system/safekeeping raw and processed materials/auditing electron original partsof an apparatus and charger's all kinds of material status/accompany client audit/company audit inner/China RoHS implement.

Aggressive, independent and be able to work under a dynamic environment. Have coordination skills, teamwork spirit. Studious nature and dedication are my greatest strengths.

laurelhuang
结帖率:
100%
I don't know whether i am late.
Please read my experience as follow:
I work in a company which produces silicon wafers for solar cell. I graduated last year, so I have worked here for more than one year. I am an assistant-engineer now. I will work for the testing center in our laboratory. But right now, the center is on constructing. So in the last year, my mainly job was applying for equipments, such as ICP-MS, ICP-OES,GDMS and so on. I searched the instrument companies, communicated with them, chose the type and followed the procedure in our company. Additionally, I did some experiments on our products, such as how to improve wafering, analyze the relationship between brick lifetime and cell efficiency and so on. Right now, I read some English papers in our industry and translate them in order to improve my English and my professional knowledge and my English professional glossary. I like English, but I don’t like reading, especially long passages or articles. I have no passion reading the whole. I cannot take pains. I am always very nervous when I am reading long or unfamiliar passages. So I don’t like reading myself. But strangely, I can remember the most when people reading for me or when discussing the passages. But not when I read it by myself.
My major is material science and engineer. I studied very poorly in university. I cannot tell you whether I like my major. Sometimes, I feel interest, but sometimes, I think it is very boring or it is very difficult. I like English. But I didn’t study it hard when I was at school. In my high school, I was dreamed to become an on-site translator. But I didn’t achieve. I chose another major. I don’t know what I like to do. Just do it for my duty. Maybe I want to do trade. But I am very afraid to throw away my major despite my major is poor. Sometimes, I also want to study further for that I am very poor with knowledge.
Thank you! Thant's all. Pleaw pay attention. " 有点啰嗦 ":这句怎么用英语说呀?

I like this BBS.Especially Professional English.
happyjyl
结帖率:
100%
Now I’m working in a clinical pharmacological laboratory of a provincial hospital. The primary services provided by our laboratory(“业务”用business更好。想要表达“核心业务”,可用core business或at the heart of our business) are study of clinical pharmacokinetics and drug metabolism, especially the clinical pharmacokinetics of Traditional Chinese Medicines (TCMs) and the bioavailability (BA) and bioequivalence (BE) research of new drugs in healthy volunteers.
My job focuses on the determination of drug concentrations in human plasma using precise instrument (精密仪器:precision instruments,以下同。) after they took test preparations (我觉得改为after injection of ** 更好。) .In technical words, it is called (可简略地写为:which is technically called (把前面一句的句号改为逗号)) biopharmaceutical analysis. The main instruments to determine drugs in biological specimen used in our laboratory are high performance liquid chromatography (注意:chromatography是色谱法,色谱仪的英文是chromatograph,以下同。) (HPLC), liquid chromatography-mass spectrography (LC/MS) and liquid chromatography-tandem mass spectrography (LC/MS/MS). The table below listed the main precise instruments of our laboratory.
    Instrument          Numbers
    Waters 2695 HPLC        2
    Agilent 1100 HPLC        2
    Waters ZQ 2000 LC/MS        1
    Waters Quattro Micro LC/MS/MS        1
    Waters Quattro Primer UPLC/MS/MS        1
    AB API4000 LC/MS/MS        1
(以下段落中应该用一般现在时,因为你现在还在做这些工作。)
Once I accepted a determination project, I need to look up the literature, develop an analytical method, finish the determination of all samples (always nearly to 1000) and complete the Summary Report within about several months. And (建议改为“, among which”) developing an analytical method was the key procedure of the whole process.
There were no government standards in my working field. Thus looking up the literature was the first step when I began my task, and its result determined if I need to develop a new assay method or not. Inevitably, I usually encountered many literatures (literature表示“文学”时为可数名词,有复数形式;表示医学文献时为不可数名词,没有复数形式。) written in English, some of which I got through the internet, such as this web by asking for help. Nevertheless, my written English is so poor that please forgive my terrible English in this article. Let’s get to the point. If I couldn’t find any HPLC, LC/MS or LC/MS/MS method to determine my target compound in the literature, or the method was not suitable to my compound, (这两句有些啰嗦,我觉得用“If literature methods are not available”就行了。) I need to develop a brand-new assay method.
    According to the sensitivity request, I should set up a new determination method, with proper fore-treatment, suitable equipment and optimized chromatographic and mass spectrographic conditions, which could cost me several days to weeks. The (这里没有特指是哪一个人,应改为A。) person with rich experience could greatly shorten the time of this procedure. I always came to (也可用visit) this forum since I first came across it in 2006. Not only could I learn much expertise (这种提法比较别扭,换一种吧。), but also I knew (改为make) a lot of friends here. Though we didn’t ever meet each other, we discussed questions, worked out a solution together and shared successful happiness with each other. To publish methodology articles in professional magazines, especially in SCI magazines, was the best affirmation of this work.(这句话的意思不太清楚,是说在专业杂志上发表文章是对你上论坛的最大肯定吗?如果不是的话,这句话和下一句话跟上下文就没什么联系,不应该出现在这里。) But my English was so poor that I would (根据句意改为“need to”) spend more time on English learning. Sometimes, I just need to modify some procedure and conditions of the reported assay according to my lab’s current qualification. In a word, method developing is a challenging and enjoyable work.
    After setting up a stable assay method, I would apply it in my project. I determined the drug concentrations in human plasma with this method. There were always up to 1,000 samples and it usually cost me several weeks. Keeping this procedure smoothly (改为smooth) requested us more carefully (改为to be more careful) in sample fore-treatment, column washing and instrument utilization (following the standard of procedure, SOP). The signals of MS was always changed (应改为主动语态,如varies) even if had been repaired from a minor problem. Therefore, serious working attitude could keep every thing in good condition and brought us with good reproducibility and data. Completing the Summary Report was the last work I should do. Data analysis with professional soft ware, such as BAPP and DAS, and filling the data in the report platen were what I need to do. From the results, I could know (也可以用tell) if the new drug (从下一句和我掌握的行业知识来看,你说的是仿制药,新药是参比制剂。所以这里该用generic drugs。如果是首仿药则用first generic drugs)was bioequivalent to the reference preparation. What I’m doing now is a necessary procedure of an imitated new drug (见上句).

点评:总的来说,楼主的基础很不错,要是写完以后多读几遍、仔细斟酌一下就更好了。我们有些国外客户的英语表达还不如你呢,要对自己有信心!多看些英文的技术资料,我觉得你会很快提高的。
猜你喜欢最新推荐热门推荐更多推荐
品牌合作伙伴