主题:【原创】电子显微镜的发明随谈之一-Ruska怎么就盯上了磁透镜

浏览0 回复25 电梯直达
蓝莓口香糖
结帖率:
100%
关注:0 |粉丝:0
新手级: 新兵
我试着直译的。欢迎大家拍砖。

I made the electron bundle pass a bored-out spherical condenser with fine-meshed spherically shaped grids fixed over each end of the bore. With this arrangement I obtained laterally inverted images in the correct imaging scale. Somewhat later I found a solution which was unfortunately only theoretically correct. In analogy to the refraction of the light rays on their passage through the optical lens at their surfaces (“Grenzflächen), I wanted to use, for the electrical lens, the potential steps at corresponding surfaces, which are shaped like glasses lenses. Thus, the energy of the electron beams is temporarily changed-just like light beams on passage through optical lenses. For the realization of this idea, on each side of the lens two closely neighboured fine-meshed grids of the shape of optical lenses are required which must be kept on electrical potentials different from each other.First attempts confirmed the rightness of this idea, but at the same time also the practical inaptness of such grid lenses because of the too-strong absorption of the electron beam at the four grids and due to the field distribution by the wires.

我让电子束通过一个钻了孔的球形聚光镜。孔的两端分别固定了球面形细网。利用这种装置,我得到了尺寸正确的横向颠倒的像。稍晚一些时间,我找到了一种解决方法,但不幸的是它只是在理论上是正确的。如同光线通过光学透镜时在表面发生折射一样,对于电子透镜,我想利用相应表面处做成玻璃透镜形状的阶梯形电势。这样,就象光通过光学透镜一样,电子束的能量被暂时改变了。为了实现这种设计,需要在透镜的每一端有两个离得很近的,具有光学透镜形状的细网,并且分别带有不同的电势。初期的尝试证实了这个想法的正确性,但同时也证实了由于四个网格对电子束吸收太强以及格栅的电场分布使得这种网格透镜在实用上是不可行的。
赞贴
收藏
拍砖
Last edit by drizzlemiao
天黑请闭眼
结帖率:
100%
明白了,原来是这样的,我一直对这个网格在里面的作用不是很明白,现在清楚了,多谢!
天黑请闭眼
结帖率:
100%
那么这个就作为第一部分吧,接下来聊Ruska为什么86年,在发明TEM55年之后才拿到Nobel吧,内容随俺兴致而定,嘿嘿。
w4m0330
结帖率:
100%
天黑请闭眼