主题:【讨论】看到两句很长的句子,自己翻译怎么都不顺溜,看看大家的意见,呵呵。

浏览0 回复6 电梯直达
apple456
结帖率:
100%
关注:0 |粉丝:0
新手级: 新兵
He suggests that the orientation of pyrite microcrysts is a function of cubic or hexagonal close packing systems and that particular orientation directions are due to the crystallographic symmetry of microcryst grains.

The requirement for framboid coagulation to take place in an isotropie medium  limits growth to time the aggregate in settling through the bottom waters.
为您推荐
您可能想找: 气相色谱仪(GC) 询底价
专属顾问快速对接
立即提交
可能感兴趣
影子
结帖率:
100%
apple456
结帖率:
100%
He suggests that the orientation of pyrite microcrysts is a function of cubic or hexagonal close packing systems and that particular orientation directions are due to the crystallographic symmetry of microcryst grains.
他认为黄铁矿微晶的生长方向是立方体或六方密闭体系的作用,并且那种很特别的生长方向是由于微晶的晶体学对称。
The requirement for framboid coagulation to take place in an isotropie medium limits growth to time the aggregate in settling through the bottom waters.
这样要求在各向均性介质中形成的莓状聚合体的生长受到时间的限制,很快穿过底部水体发生沉积。
该帖子作者被版主 redanqi3积分, 2经验,加分理由:有效求助
poorlittle
结帖率:
100%
I do not understand both the original and the translation.  But from the structure of the sentence, it seems that the word “grain” has not been translated.

Waters : 羊水???
apple456
结帖率:
100%
grains可以不用翻译出来,microcryst grains微晶晶粒的意思,说成微晶也没什么错吧。
waters水体,水域的意思。为什么你会想到羊水呢?我的句子里好像没有提到关于哺乳动物的任何信息吧。
我的翻译肯定是有问题的,我自己都搞得不是很明白,所以希望得到大家的指点。
poorlittle
结帖率:
100%
原文由 apple456 发表:
waters水体,水域的意思。为什么你会想到羊水呢?

I wondered why the word “water” was followed by “s”.  After searching with Google, I learnt that “waters” also means 羊水 in medical science; now, I know that “waters” means 水体,水域.

猜测:

莓状聚合体在各向均性介质中形成的要求(条件) 限制了生长, 因此to time the aggregate沉积于水体下。

不是这个专业, 无能为力了。

Information of "to time": (from http://www.onelook.com/?w=time&ls=a )

▸ verb:  adjust so that a force is applied an an action occurs at the desired time ("The good player times his swing so as to hit the ball squarely")
▸ verb:  regulate or set the time of ("Time the clock")
▸ verb:  assign a time for an activity or event ("The candidate carefully timed his appearance at the disaster scene")
▸ verb:  set the speed, duration, or execution of ("We time the process to manufacture our cars very precisely")
▸ verb:  measure the time or duration of an event or action or the person who performs an action in a certain period of time

赞贴
收藏
拍砖
Last edit by poorlittle
yyyyyyyyyang
结帖率:
100%
各向同性介质中发生草莓状凝结的要求使生长受限于水体中沉淀的总时间。
该帖子作者被版主 redanqi5积分, 2经验,加分理由:不错
猜你喜欢最新推荐热门推荐更多推荐