主题:【原创】A dream in TEM room.

浏览0 回复10 电梯直达
天黑请闭眼
结帖率:
100%
关注:0 |粉丝:0
新手级: 新兵
Yesterday night, I booked a machine time of TEM. Before observation, I have to wait the vacuum to a specific value. The constant noisy and comfortable temperature is a good catalyst for sleeping.
I falled in sleep after a while by the table. I have a dream. A dream that I came back to my hometown and meet my old freinds and classmates, happy crying. When I waked up, I am still in Japan. TEM, go go go!
该帖子作者被版主 影子5积分, 2经验,加分理由:first topic post
为您推荐
专属顾问快速对接
立即提交
影子
结帖率:
100%
lucia_J
结帖率:
100%
So welcome back home as soon as possible!
该帖子作者被版主 hyheying1积分, 2经验,加分理由:participate
小M
结帖率:
100%
Why not go back home early? Japan is not a good place to stay long.
该帖子作者被版主 hyheying1积分, 2经验,加分理由:participate
赞贴
收藏
拍砖
2011/4/6 16:08:13 Last edit by mitchell_dyzy
天黑请闭眼
结帖率:
100%
原文由 小M(mitchell_dyzy) 发表:

Thanks for your kindly concern. Hokkaido is normal now and I have to fulfill my contract  to March. 2012. Pity.
赞贴
收藏
拍砖
2011/4/6 17:30:57 Last edit by shxie
影子
结帖率:
100%
原文由 天黑请闭眼(shxie) 发表:
原文由 小M(mitchell_dyzy) 发表:

Thanks for your kindly concern. Hokkaido is normal now and I have to fulfill my contract  to March. 2012. Pity.

March, 2012? A long period of time!
天黑请闭眼
结帖率:
100%
Yes,I have to endure so long period. The hardest thing is when I have some difficulty that could not be solved even making endeavor, and I could not tell them my painful life and keep smile when I chatted with my wife via internet video.
yuduoling
结帖率:
100%
影子
结帖率:
100%
原文由 天黑请闭眼(shxie) 发表:
Yes,I have to endure so long period. The hardest thing is when I have some difficulty that could not be solved even making endeavor, and I could not tell them my painful life and keep smile when I chatted with my wife via internet video.

I hope all turns out well for you, and come home early.
天黑请闭眼
结帖率:
100%
原文由 影子(hyheying) 发表:
原文由 天黑请闭眼(shxie) 发表:

I hope all turns out well for you, and come home early.

Thanks a lot, I am better today.:)
茅茅
结帖率:
100%
Now you have 5 stars in the forum. Isn't that make you happier?
I really feel sorry for your hardwork life now.  But maybe when next spring comes, everything will be fine.
I often think of the days we shared in Hokkido. Even now when I wrote something to reply your post, I feel you are just sitting face to face.
Sorry for my Chinglish expression. I hope you can understand.
赞贴
收藏
拍砖
2011/4/10 13:31:07 Last edit by mhq111111
猜你喜欢最新推荐热门推荐更多推荐
品牌合作伙伴