主题:【讨论】For shoping

浏览0 回复11 电梯直达
阿迈
结帖率:
100%
关注:0 |粉丝:0
新手级: 新兵
When you want buy something, do you prefer to domestic?  Or you maybe like foreign good? Why?
该帖子作者被版主 影子5积分, 2经验,加分理由:first topic post
为您推荐
您可能想找: 气相色谱仪(GC) 询底价
专属顾问快速对接
立即提交
可能感兴趣
abcdefghijkl123
结帖率:
100%
I  want  domestic  goods.
该帖子作者被版主 hyheying1积分, 2经验,加分理由:participate
yuduoling
结帖率:
100%
i care about the goods itself
该帖子作者被版主 hyheying1积分, 2经验,加分理由:participate
天黑请闭眼
结帖率:
100%
Interesting topics. Whatever the trade mark is foreing company or domestic one, I prefer to find Made in China. Becaue I think we should be proud of this mark even though we did not contribute the key technique.

In Japan, I met some people from China. They prefer to buy the product with the mark of "made in japan'. They might be concern about that for preparing presents for their freinds or relativies. Another reasion is they believe the quality "made in japan" should be better than "made in China".
Yes, I should admit that some products are really some different from these products, even the same package, especially in baby's food and some related things. However, I can not understand, all the products in Japan are checked with the same quality standard, even sometimes, the products from China will be checked with a more criticized criteria,these people have not willing to buy products from China even though they have same or similar quality.
It is not mean I want to judge people, but try to analysis the real reason hided in this phenomenon.
该帖子作者被版主 hyheying5积分, 2经验,加分理由:discussion
赞贴
收藏
拍砖
2011/4/9 8:08:21 Last edit by shxie
无机麦地
结帖率:
100%
I prefer domestic,I want to give a chance to them
该帖子作者被版主 hyheying1积分, 2经验,加分理由:discussion
Jason-lee
结帖率:
100%
原文由 天黑请闭眼(shxie) 发表:
Interesting topics. Whatever the trade mark is foreing company or domestic one, I prefer to find Made in China. Becaue I think we should be proud of this mark even though we did not contribute the key technique.

In Japan, I met some people from China. They prefer to buy the product with the mark of "made in japan'. They might be concern about that for preparing presents for their freinds or relativies. Another reasion is they believe the quality "made in japan" should be better than "made in China".
Yes, I should admit that some products are really some different from these products, even the same package, especially in baby's food and some related things. However, I can not understand, all the products in Japan are checked with the same quality standard, even sometimes, the products from China will be checked with a more criticized criteria,these people have not willing to buy products from China even though they have same or similar quality.
It is not mean I want to judge people, but try to analysis the real reason hided in this phenomenon.

In my opinion,the goods is the key to the question.If I am thirsty, Coca Cola is my favourite.But I hate hamburger and fried chicken.If I have a baby,the milk powder cann't made in China.If the products made in China have same or similar quality,I will chose the domestic one,such as clothings and shoes.
该帖子作者被版主 hyheying2积分, 2经验,加分理由:discussion
poorlittle
结帖率:
100%
Local product or imported product is not my primary consideration in shopping.  I will buy what I need or what I like taking into account of the quality/price ratio, affordability etc.  Nowadays, many products marked with “Made in China” come from the companies owned by foreign enterprise, or Chinese with foreign passport, or ……  “National enterprise” might become a historical term soon.
该帖子作者被版主 hyheying3积分, 2经验,加分理由:discussion
小M
结帖率:
100%
I don't care much about the goods were made by which country. Specially, I don't prefer to Japanese things!
该帖子作者被版主 hyheying2积分, 2经验,加分理由:really?
赞贴
收藏
拍砖
2011/4/9 14:24:32 Last edit by mitchell_dyzy
影子
结帖率:
100%
天黑请闭眼
结帖率:
100%
原文由 Jason-lee(brain-lee) 发表:
In my opinion,the goods is the key to the question.If I am thirsty, Coca Cola is my favourite.But I hate hamburger and fried chicken.If I have a baby,the milk powder cann't made in China.If the products made in China have same or similar quality,I will chose the domestic one,such as clothings and shoes.

Yeah, when a product or a company have a good reputation, we can select that without hesitation. Milk powder is really a typical example for being abandoned by people when they found being cheated.
天黑请闭眼
结帖率:
100%
原文由 小M(mitchell_dyzy) 发表:
I don't care much about the goods were made by which country. Specially, I don't prefer to Japanese things!

En, I can understand your choice, because a nation's feeling could not be converted so easy.
猜你喜欢最新推荐热门推荐更多推荐
品牌合作伙伴