主题:【讨论】Do you have courses about professional English when you are in universty or college? -- Sign up on April 14th

浏览0 回复17 电梯直达
可能感兴趣
poorlittle
结帖率:
100%
关注:0 |粉丝:0
新手级: 新兵
原文由 symmacros(jimzhu) 发表:
I entered university just after ending the cultural revolution

So you and I are of the same generation.
该帖子作者被版主 hyheying1积分, 2经验,加分理由:sign
symmacros
结帖率:
100%
原文由 poorlittle(poorlittle) 发表:
原文由 symmacros(jimzhu) 发表:
I entered university just after ending the cultural revolution

So you and I are of the same generation.

Really?I took the National Entrance College Examination in 1977 and then started to learn in universtiy in February 1978.
poorlittle
结帖率:
100%
I studied in a private college in Hong Kong in early 70 and got my degree in Canada in 1977.

There is a movie“高考1977
, your experience is probably another touching story.

赞贴
收藏
拍砖
2011/4/15 23:10:35 Last edit by poorlittle
symmacros
结帖率:
100%
I studied in a private college in Hong Kong in early 70 and got my degree in Canada in 1977.

There is a movie“高考1977
, your experience is probably another touching story.

The story in movie "Examination 1977“ would be a small copy of my generation in Mainland China. I spent  in primary school for 5 years,but I miss learning at least one year as the Cultural Revolution,so  I learned in primary school for 4 years. I also learned in high school for about three years and I left the high school for one year. I worked as  an electrician for three years after graduation. Then I took Examination 1977...
poorlittle
结帖率:
100%
Was it difficult for you to prepare the matriculation examination while you had left the high school for 3 years and you were working as a technician during the day time?
symmacros
结帖率:
100%
Was it difficult for you to prepare the matriculation examination while you had left the high school for 3 years and you were working as a technician during the day time?

Yes, it is difficult for me to prepare the entrance examination in 1977. Actually, the biggest problem was that I missed a lot of high school courses, I had to review what I learned before and learned the course that I had not learned. I also had to work in day time, I just prepared it in evening or at night. It was a harsh day.
poorlittle
结帖率:
100%
It was the harsh time for all of the Chinese, but you survived and succeeded at last.

= = = = = =

There is a scene in the movie “Matriculation Examination 1977” that a group of young guys broke in a library to steal the reference books to review for the preparation of examination.  One of the books they stole was same as the one I owned when I was in high school 40 years ago.  Quite a coincidence!  The following is the photo of the books:

赞贴
收藏
拍砖
2011/4/18 0:56:01 Last edit by poorlittle
猜你喜欢最新推荐热门推荐更多推荐
品牌合作伙伴