主题:【原创】Do you remember your university entrance examination?--Sign up on June 7th.

浏览0 回复16 电梯直达
arvid2007
结帖率:
100%
关注:0 |粉丝:0
新手级: 新兵
Today is the university entrance examination ,do you still remember your university entrance examination ? What happened to your university entrance examination ?
该帖子作者被版主 myreebok10积分, 2经验,加分理由:s
为您推荐
您可能想找: 气相色谱仪(GC) 询底价
专属顾问快速对接
立即提交
arvid2007
结帖率:
100%
The university entrance examination is still unforgettable for me.I remember clearly that before I took the examination of chemistry ,I sufferred  from diarrhea,which I thought I would have a bad result of my chemistry.But it was successful when I took the examination of chemistry .My result of my chemistry is so-so.
yuduoling
结帖率:
100%
abcdefghijkl123
结帖率:
100%
阿迈
结帖率:
100%
dahua1981
结帖率:
100%
疯子
结帖率:
100%
I remember the examination of Chinese, I  done it nearly an hour early ,then, I go to sleep until the teacher wake me up .

该帖子作者被版主 hyheying1积分, 2经验,加分理由:sign
sophie1985
结帖率:
100%
yeah,that's unforgetable... Just can remember those days are quite hot, and time flied~~~ didn't do my best, but that was ok.
hxf119
结帖率:
100%
symmacros
结帖率:
100%
The story in movie "Examination 1977“ would be a small copy of my generation in Mainland China. I spent  in primary school for 5 years,but I miss learning at least one year as the Cultural Revolution,so  I learned in primary school for 4 years. I also learned in high school for about three years and I left the high school for one year. I worked as  an electrician for three years after graduation. Then I took Examination 1977...

It is difficult for me to prepare the entrance examination in 1977. Actually, the biggest problem was that I missed a lot of high school courses, I had to review what I learned before and learned the course that I had not learned. I also had to work in day time, I just prepared it in evening or at night. It was a harsh day.
该帖子作者被版主 hyheying3积分, 2经验,加分理由:sign
天晴了
结帖率:
100%
I don't remember the exam clear. However, I had a walk with my friend after the first day examination. It is really a relaxation for me.
猜你喜欢最新推荐热门推荐更多推荐
品牌合作伙伴