主题:【讨论】How do you believe that UFO is true? If we study UFO, what kinds of instruments will be used?(sign up 28 Aug)

浏览0 回复11 电梯直达
symmacros
结帖率:
100%
关注:0 |粉丝:0
新手级: 新兵
How do you believe that UFO is true? If we study UFO, what kinds of instruments will be used?

The relative news:

A huge illuminant unidentified flying object (UFO) was reported by multiple airliner pilots in the sky above Shanghai, the Oriental Morning Post reported Tuesday.

The pilot of airliner CZ6554 said on his micro blog that a huge spherical illuminant was seen in the sky, 10,700 meters above Shanghai at 9 pm on August 20. “The luminant was really round and getting huger, (looks) hundreds times bigger than the moon and the diameter of the luminant was longer than 50 sea miles,” the pilot said on his micro blog.

The pilot said the aircrew of more than ten other airliners flying above Shanghai also reported the illuminant object, one by one.

At almost the same time, a halo in the sky above Beijing was seen by local people.

A netizen named Chen Xu published a photo of the halo on his micro blog.

Chen said the halo was small at first, then expanded, moved north, and disappeared several minutes later.

The UFO reports follow another report from Southwest China's Chongqing municipality three days before August 20. A UFO was seen above the landing route of the city's airport, forcing two planes to land in Guiyang of Guizhou province and Xi'an of Shaanxi province, respectively.
该帖子作者被版主 天晴了10积分, 2经验,加分理由:sign post
为您推荐
您可能想找: 气相色谱仪(GC) 询底价
专属顾问快速对接
立即提交
可能感兴趣
arvid2007
结帖率:
100%
I do not believe it ,because there is always proved not ture.
该帖子作者被版主 smileqing1积分, 2经验,加分理由:s
abcdefghijkl123
结帖率:
100%
I do not believe it 。
mengzhaocheng
结帖率:
100%
I do not believe it
yuduoling
结帖率:
100%
i don't believe it
该帖子作者被版主 smileqing1积分, 2经验,加分理由:sign
天晴了
结帖率:
100%
I don't believe UFO because most of the witnesses can not offer solid proof of UFO.
该帖子作者被版主 zouhua12101积分, 2经验,加分理由:sign
dahua1981
结帖率:
100%
I do not believe it 。
该帖子作者被版主 zouhua12101积分, 2经验,加分理由:sign
qlmkk
结帖率:
100%
I do not believe it,too.
该帖子作者被版主 zouhua12101积分, 2经验,加分理由:s
watertime
结帖率:
100%
I don't believe that, because there is no evidence.
symmacros
结帖率:
100%
There are some reports on UFO, E.T(Extra-Terrestrial) recently,especially,a Italy women was captured by E.T and then born a E.T baby. But I also do not believe them as them are no proved anymore.
hxf119
结帖率:
100%
i donot know
猜你喜欢最新推荐热门推荐更多推荐
品牌合作伙伴