主题:English Corner

浏览0 回复24 电梯直达
可能感兴趣
greenlife
结帖率:
100%
关注:0 |粉丝:0
新手级: 新兵
I will come here often, because I want to improve my English too!
I used to be a member of English Corner when I was a student. We often chose the hot issues as topics. How about us?
Shall we begin from today's big news?
OGC
结帖率:
100%
let's introduce ourself first.I'm wujianwei ,23 years old graduated from zhejiang university.my QQ is 102816888.let's make friends.
sxie
结帖率:
100%
It's funny. Writing is writing, you can't improve your oral English by your finger. What we need to do is just open our mouth and speak out loudly.
OGC
结帖率:
100%
原文由 sxie 发表:
It's funny. Writing is writing, you can't improve your oral English by your finger. What we need to do is just open our mouth and speak out loudly.

But writing also can improve your English.
daige
结帖率:
100%
jz-dqxs
结帖率:
100%
I come here the first time,I also like to talk about something with you.
erachem
结帖率:
100%
There are many ways to improve your English. Oral and written are both important. The drawback of this corner is one cannot practice listening comprehension and pronunciation.  However, there should not be any limitation of putting daily English in your context.
OGC
结帖率:
100%
jimozhisheng
结帖率:
100%
hello everyone.
i want to earn  more and more cyber money to download e-books that i need on this site.so i have to waste hours and hours  posting some thing in the forum.
however,english is my second favourate besides my major.so i am lucky enough .throw out one stone into the sky and get two killed birds from it.

a real english forum this way:

http://www.antimoon.com/
happyjyl
结帖率:
100%
原文由 jimozhisheng 发表:
hello everyone.
i want to earn  more and more cyber money to download e-books that i need on this site.so i have to waste hours and hours  posting some thing in the forum.

Hey man!Watch out your words. If you spam in this forum, we moderators have an obligation to delete your post and send punishment on you.
手机版: English Corner
猜你喜欢最新推荐热门推荐更多推荐
品牌合作伙伴