主题:【原创】let's talk about sth related to administration within this forum,谈谈论坛发贴的标准和管理方面的问题,兼英语学习

浏览0 回复2 电梯直达
zhenyihong
结帖率:
100%
关注:0 |粉丝:0
新手级: 新兵
it is really weird this morning, when i entered this forum for professional translation (seems the name before, and now what? yahoo amazing? i don't know and care about at all).
there is entertainment news posted and highlighted by the administrator. after careful and painful evaluation, i came to a conclusion that such a piece of junk news was not supposed to be in a place where people work together to improve their English. But the administrator should have known much much more than i do. Can i just leave the question why it is here as another pending myth never solved?
Then enormous confusion that i have remind me of the words, the meaning of life, once by the virus in a movie called <Matrix>. I mean what the real purpose of this forum is for.
OK. please do me a favor, and show me what professional means.
OK. please give me a reasonable reason.
otherwise, i would have had to wonder and then drawn my own image.
MY ASSUMPTION IS THAT WHAT AN ADMINISTRATOR DOES IS TO ATTRACT EYEBALLS AND TO DOUBLE OR TRIPLE THE CLICKS, NO MATTER WHAT THE NAME AND PURPOSE OF THE FORUM ARE. IF REALLY, MAY I HAVE A DIFFERENT OPINION WITH IT?
OK, COME ON.
为您推荐
您可能想找: 气相色谱仪(GC) 询底价
专属顾问快速对接
立即提交
可能感兴趣
何当奇
结帖率:
100%
原文由 zhenyihong 发表:
it is really weird this morning, when i entered this forum for professional translation (seems the name before, and now what? yahoo amazing? i don't know and care about at all).
there is entertainment news posted and highlighted by the administrator. after carefully and painfully evaluation, i came to a conclusion that such a piece of junk news was not supposed to be in a place where people work together to improve their English. But the administrator should have known much much more than i do. Can i just leave the question why it is here as another pending myth never solved?
Then enormous confusion that i have remind me of the words, the meaning of life, once by the virus in a movie called <Matrix>. I mean what the real purpose of this forum is for.
OK. please do me a favor, and show me what professional means.
OK. please give me a reasonable reason.
otherwise, i would have had to wonder and then drawn my own image.
MY ASSUMPTION IS THAT WHAT AN ADMINISTRATOR DOES IS TO ATTRACT EYEBALLS AND TO DOUBLE OR TRIPLE THE CLICKS, NO MATTER WHAT THE NAME AND PURPOSE OF THE FORUM ARE. IF REALLY, MAY I HAVE A DIFFERENT OPINION WITH IT?
OK, COME ON.

Dear sir,
That's just a pastime for the coming Christmas!
Havn't you seen "Happy holiday, every on"??
Best regards.
happyjyl
结帖率:
100%
其实那不是娱乐新闻,是redanqi给我的一个礼物,在此谢谢她。放在专业英语翻译版确实不太妥当,已转移至快乐老家。本论坛一直是希望多交流些专业知识,少一些灌水,以后这方面会注意。
猜你喜欢最新推荐热门推荐更多推荐
品牌合作伙伴