主题:【讨论】My opinion of learning English

浏览0 回复6 电梯直达
sxie
结帖率:
100%
关注:0 |粉丝:0
新手级: 新兵
If you observe the process of kid learning language, you can find some interesting things.

1 They never mind mistake because they never feel shame about it.
2 Once they learned a new word, they will practice it again and again. For instance, after my baby learned how to say moon, every time when he saw moon, he would point it and tell me "moon" many times.
3 They always keey trying to express their mind at any time just like my baby keep bothering me. How to say? Maybe fools always rush in where angels fear to tread.

Everyone have the potential to be accomplished in English. Don't use the language environment as a pretext, that is bullshit. Forgeting  grammar and spelling, regarding yourself as a baby and keep trying, you will be an expert sooner or later.
为您推荐
您可能想找: 气相色谱仪(GC) 询底价
专属顾问快速对接
立即提交
可能感兴趣
happyjyl
结帖率:
100%
原文由 sxie 发表:
Forgeting  grammar and spelling, regarding yourself as a baby and keep trying, you will be an expert sooner or later.

I agree with you, though there are some grammar mistakes. But it dosen't matter, because you have expressed yourself quite clearly. Well done.
tiantianhappy
结帖率:
100%
oh,my god!Is it really English only now?
i can get it,but i couldn't express myself exactly.
何当奇
结帖率:
100%
原文由 tiantianhappy 发表:
oh,my god!Is it really English only now?
i can get it,but i couldn't express myself exactly.

并不是说现在都要用英文,但是,But if you want, you are free.
liquchang
结帖率:
100%
I agree with you, you say the true. Why we can not study very well,one important thing is that we do not have the english condition.
何当奇
结帖率:
100%
原文由 liquchang 发表:
I agree with you, you say the true. Why we can not study very well,one important thing is that we do not have the english condition.

Condition is not the point. The most thing we need is self-confidence.
leebin8612
结帖率:
100%
原文由 liquchang 发表:

你有点象我,因为自己给自己找理由总是觉得很合理.
试着忘记自己心中的那些理由吧.
学英语一定要把英语习惯和中文习惯分开.
猜你喜欢最新推荐热门推荐更多推荐
品牌合作伙伴