主题:【原创】为什么老外不学中文?

浏览0 回复21 电梯直达
poorlittle
结帖率:
100%
关注:0 |粉丝:0
新手级: 新兵
I read a lot of complaints about “为什么老外不学中文? 我们却要辛辛苦苦学英文” in the forums of Chinese websites.

Many 老外, even working in China, do not learn Chinese, somebodies consider that it is a 国力问题.  But there are some other reasons such as too busy, no immediate necessity etc. (these are understandable) or just 懒惰, 缺乏上进心

In the world of full of challenge, mastering one more language will improve one’s ability. 老外不学中文是他们的损失

If we are good at both Chinese and English, we shall be better than them at least in the communication ability. (Many years ago when I was negotiating with a British manager, my colleague reminded me in Chinese an important point, but the British manager did not understand; in the contrary, he could not freely discuss with his partner regarding the strategy against me as I understood what they said. So, bilingual was benefit for me in that negotiation.)

让我们磨利自己的刀枪, 何须介怀别人<1>不图上进

<1>  回应帖题, 此处指有需要又有时间去学中文, 但又不去学的老外
为您推荐
您可能想找: 气相色谱仪(GC) 询底价
专属顾问快速对接
立即提交
可能感兴趣
何当奇
结帖率:
100%
不是有很多老外的中文说的很好吗?

其实个人学习外语跟别人学不学习你的语言没有什么必然联系.
不喜欢学习英语的人,可以不用学,反正没有人逼着你学.

poorlittle
结帖率:
100%
原文由 redanqi 发表:

不喜欢学习英语的人,可以不用学,反正没有人逼着你学.

有人逼着我学。
一个市侩的我逼着一个洒脱的我去学。
人在江湖……混口饭吃, 惭愧惭愧。
闲鹤野云
结帖率:
100%
Many foreigners are coming to China to study Chinese. Not only in business of many feilds, but in political affairs as well. As I know many Australians, Canadians,south East Asians and Africans are learning Chinese.  When you say Laowai or GUIZI in front a foreigner, be careful, she or he may understand you.
poorlittle
结帖率:
100%
茅茅said in her post “我还很气愤为什么现在国人全民学英语?这个叫没办法,我觉得咱们中国话是最好听的!!!为什么老外不学学咱?”. I also read similar complaints from other forums.  In fact, I did hate English as my study abroad was delayed by one year due to poor TOEFL result.

However, 气愤is useless, why don’t we treat this issue from another angle of view?  That is why I wrote this post.
闲鹤野云
结帖率:
100%
原文由 poorlittle 发表:
However, 气愤is useless, why don’t we treat this issue from another angle of view?  That is why I wrote this post.

Actually, we should not be angery at leraning English.  When you need it to conquire(???) the knowledge and do the work necessary, you better learn it as a tool.
茅茅
结帖率:
100%
原文由 poorlittle 发表:
茅茅said in her post “我还很气愤为什么现在国人全民学英语?这个叫没办法,我觉得咱们中国话是最好听的!!!为什么老外不学学咱?”. I also read similar complaints from other forums.  In fact, I did hate English as my study abroad was delayed by one year due to poor TOEFL result.

刚看到!多谢poorlittle!那天也许心情太激动了,突然想到了“最后一课”,比较痛心!

我的英语水平与其他三位斑竹比是差了些,但是在周围的同事中还算可以,我自己在读书时是不怕学英语的,常常花 little 时间得到top 分数。这最多说明我在掌握语言方面有比较好的天赋。但是人的大脑是有差异的,有些老同志其他方面都很好,就是外语不过关,评职称时吃了大亏。

在论坛上发言而不是面对面交流,好处是不用动嘴巴,坏处有两个:第一个是意思常常会被曲解(因为只字片语),第二个是对视力不利,呵呵!

天威英利
结帖率:
100%
我认为学习英语是客观需要,我马上要到英国去,不会英语成吗?有条件的该学还是学点吧,一孔之见。
feige630
结帖率:
100%
gsrainbow