主题:【有奖签到】What a cold day!-Sign up on April 4th.

浏览0 回复15 电梯直达
天黑请闭眼
结帖率:
100%
关注:0 |粉丝:0
新手级: 新兵
Yesterday, my experiment failed again and I could not give any reasonable explantion. Snow falled, in my heart!

When you frustrated by your failure, what would you do normally to encourage yourself?
该帖子作者被版主 影子10积分, 2经验,加分理由:first sign post
为您推荐
您可能想找: 气相色谱仪(GC) 询底价
专属顾问快速对接
立即提交
可能感兴趣
symmacros
结帖率:
100%
Good morning。

I substituted a colleague who had a new baby and worked in the analytical lab in Singapore in May 2010. Because I could not book the air ticket before She left, the gcMS was also different with my ones,so no one showed me how it worked. Fortunately,I familia with this kind of machine, 6890gc-5975MS-FID—MSP2. But,unfortunately,I encountered a bid trouble in the first week, the gc is always kept running, could not stop... I would like to find the reason, but it was difficult to get the reason. I felt depressed,I frustrated,helpless. But I told myself, I overcome any difficult in tough situation,I never gave up.Finally I found the reason that a cable, which connected gc,MS and MSP2, was breachdown.
该帖子作者被版主 hyheying5积分, 2经验,加分理由:sign
lucia_J
结帖率:
100%
So,Fighting!
Maybe lab is the place where you always have to meet with experiment failed.
该帖子作者被版主 hyheying1积分, 2经验,加分理由:sign
天黑请闭眼
结帖率:
100%
原文由 symmacros(jimzhu) 发表:
Good morning。

I substituted a colleague who had a new baby and worked in the analytical lab in Singapore in May 2010. Because I could not book the air ticket before She left, the gcMS was also different with my ones,so no one showed me how it worked. Fortunately,I familia with this kind of machine, 6890gc-5975MS-FID—MSP2. But,unfortunately,I encountered a bid trouble in the first week, the gc is always kept running, could not stop... I would like to find the reason, but it was difficult to get the reason. I felt depressed,I frustrated,helpless. But I told myself, I overcome any difficult in tough situation,I never gave up.Finally I found the reason that a cable, which connected gc,MS and MSP2, was breachdown.

Thanks for sharing your story. I would like to try some experiment and analysis the real reason today, hope I could go through with that.
symmacros
结帖率:
100%
原文由 天黑请闭眼(shxie) 发表:
原文由 symmacros(jimzhu) 发表:
Good morning。

Thanks for sharing your story. I would like to try some experiment and analysis the real reason today, hope I could go through with that.

I was in Singapore last year and you in Japan now,it was/is not easy sometime, but we can copy with the difficults. I hope you find the real reason soon, good luck.
天黑请闭眼
结帖率:
100%
yuduoling
结帖率:
100%
keep on ,keep on ,and keep on
小M
结帖率:
100%
Watch some successful cases ever done, hope for the future and work hard! Maybe I will chat with friends. When I'm chatting with others or busy doing something, I'll forget about these bad results.
该帖子作者被版主 hyheying2积分, 2经验,加分理由:sign
赞贴
收藏
拍砖
2011/4/4 14:51:06 Last edit by mitchell_dyzy
无机麦地
结帖率:
100%
Maybe I would like to have a good rest first,just as in April 4th ,the sun and everything are OK,and after a good rest ,start the experiment again!
该帖子作者被版主 hyheying2积分, 2经验,加分理由:sign
AK-47(冲)
结帖率:
100%
do not give up
该帖子作者被版主 hyheying1积分, 2经验,加分理由:some more information next time, ok?
poorlittle
结帖率:
100%
In many cases, the experimental results are non-conclusive, don’t label it as “failed”. 
“Non-conclusive” is a good term I learnt in a seminar. 

赞贴
收藏
拍砖
2011/4/4 17:22:00 Last edit by poorlittle
猜你喜欢最新推荐热门推荐更多推荐
品牌合作伙伴