何当奇
结帖率:
100%
关注:0 |粉丝:0
新手级: 新兵
悬赏金额:20积分 状态: 已解决
欢迎大家继续。
每日翻译一个笑话,开心快乐学英语!

Jerry went to a psychiatrist. "Doc," he said, "I've got trouble. Every time I get into bed, I think there's somebody under it. I'm going crazy!" Just put yourself in my hands for one year," said the shrink. "Come to me three times a week, and I'll cure your fears." How much do you charge?" A hundred dollars per visit." I'll sleep on it," said Jerry. Six months later the doctor met Jerry on the street. "Why didn't you ever come to see me again?" asked the psychiatrist. For a hundred bucks a visit? The bartender cured me for $10." "Is that so! How?" He told me to cut the legs off the bed!" Ain't nobody under there now!!!

OGC第一个积极参与, 给与5芬的奖励,其他参与翻译的隔3分。荣荣精神可嘉,奖励2分, lqqer提出建议奖励1分

对其他参与会贴得同志提出表扬鼓励,再接再厉!
推荐答案:OGC回复于2006/12/21
我会一有时间就来的.
补充答案:

erma0402回复于2006/12/21

Jerry went to a psychiatrist. "Doc," he said, "I've got trouble. Every time I get into bed, I think there's somebody under it. I'm going crazy!" Just put yourself in my hands for one year," said the shrink. "Come to me three times a week, and I'll cure your fears." How much do you charge?" A hundred dollars per visit." I'll sleep on it," said Jerry. Six months later the doctor met Jerry on the street. "Why didn't you ever come to see me again?" asked the psychiatrist. For a hundred bucks a visit? The bartender cured me for $10." "Is that so! How?" He told me to cut the legs off the bed!" Ain't nobody under there now!!!
  杰瑞到一家精神病所,“大夫”他说“我很困扰,每天睡觉的时候都觉得友人在床底下,我都要疯了!”“你只要每周到我这里3次,不出一年,我就会治好你的恐惧症”“大约需要多少钱?”“每次100美元”“我明天再来吧”杰瑞说。6个月以后,医生在大街上碰到了杰瑞。“你为什么再也没到到我那里去呢?”“一次100美元吗?酒吧招待10个美元就治好了我!”“真的么?怎么治的?”“他让我砍掉床腿!就没有人能在床底下了!!!

li5678回复于2006/12/21

是的,年底了,我也会比较忙哦
我会抽空来的.祝大家新年快乐!

鹰击长空回复于2006/12/21

Jerry走进一家心理诊所.
    "医生,我碰到了麻烦.每次上床睡觉的时候,我觉得有人躲在我床底下.我快要疯了!"他说.
    "只管交给我,一年之后保准搞定!"医生说,"每星期来3趟,我就可以把你的恐惧症治好!"
    "怎么收费?"
    "每次100块."
    "哦,那我就会安心睡觉了."
    六个月后,那个心理医生在街上碰到了Jerry .
    "你为啥没到俺那旮旯来呢?"医生问.
    "来一次可要100块!酒肆的小二只收10块钱就把我的病治好了!"
    "没搞错!他是咋整的?"
    "那小子叫我把床腿给砍掉!所以现在床底下没人了!"

海飞龙回复于2006/12/21

杰瑞去看心理医生。
“医生,”他说,“我碰到麻烦了。每次我躺在床上,总感觉有人在下面。我快疯了!”
“只要你在我这治疗一年,”医生说。“每周过来三次,我会治好你的恐惧的。”
“那要多少钱?”
“每次100元。”
“我在等等看吧,”杰瑞说。
六个月后,医生在街上碰到杰瑞。
“为什么你再也不来了呢?”心理医生问。
“就为了一次100块?酒吧间的服务员只用10块钱就搞定了。”
“真的吗!他怎么弄的?”
“他告诉我把床腿锯掉就好了!这样不是就没人在床下了吗?”

为您推荐
您可能想找: 气相色谱仪(GC) 询底价
专属顾问快速对接
立即提交
可能感兴趣
何当奇
结帖率:
100%
请曾近来浏览的同志,留下为什么不参加翻译的原因,多谢。以便改进我们的工作
OGC
结帖率:
100%
J来到精神病诊所."医生"他说"我每次躺在床上都会觉得床底下有人,我都快要发疯了.""在我的指导下生活一年"医生说"每个星期来3次,我会把你治好的.""要多少钱?""看一次100美元""明天再说吧"J说.六个月后医生在街上碰到J"你怎么后来有不来了呢?"医生问道."100元一次,酒吧里的男招待用10元就把我治好了."
"真的?他是怎么做到的?""他让我把床的脚锯掉,那样床底不就没人了吗."
OGC
结帖率:
100%
年底了有时后工作会有点忙,可能就没时间来参加翻译活动了.
erma0402
结帖率:
100%
  杰瑞到一家精神病所,“大夫”他说“我很困扰,每天睡觉的时候都觉得友人在床底下,我都要疯了!”“你只要每周到我这里3次,不出一年,我就会治好你的恐惧症”“大约需要多少钱?”“每次100美元”“我明天再来吧”杰瑞说。6个月以后,医生在大街上碰到了杰瑞。“你为什么再也没到到我那里去呢?”“一次100美元吗?酒吧招待10个美元就治好了我!”“真的么?怎么治的?”“他让我砍掉床腿!就没有人能在床底下了!!!
何当奇
结帖率:
100%
原文由 wujianwei 发表:
年底了有时后工作会有点忙,可能就没时间来参加翻译活动了.

到了年底,大家都会忙起来,不过如果你不来的话,大家会很想念你的
li5678
结帖率:
100%
Jerry went to a psychiatrist.
Jerry去看精神病医生。
“Doc,” he said, “I've got trouble. Every time I get into bed, I think there's somebody under it. I'm going crazy!”
“医生,我遇到些麻烦。每次躺下睡觉的时候,我都感觉有人在我床底下。我快要疯了!”
“Just put yourself in my hands for one year,”said the shrink. “Come to me three times a week, and I'll cure your fears.”
“放心吧,只要给我一年时间,每周治疗三次,我就会治好你。”医生说.
“ How much do you charge?”“ 那要多少钱啊?”
“A hundred dollars per visit.” “ 每次一百元.”
“I'll sleep on it,” said Jerry. “ 那我考虑一下吧,”Jerry说.
Six months later the doctor met Jerry on the street. “Why didn't you ever come to see me again?” asked the psychiatrist.
半年后医生在街上遇到了Jerry,医生问道:“为什么你再也没来过呢?”
“For a hundred bucks a visit? The bartender cured me for $10.”
“你不是要100元一次吗,有个酒吧服务生已经治好了我,只花了10元钱. ”
"Is that so! How?”“He told me to cut the legs off the bed! Ain't nobody under there now!!!”
“真的?他怎么做的啊?”“他让我把床腿都锯掉。床底下不就没人了嘛!!!”

不算难,也花了不少时间呢.

OGC
结帖率:
100%
li5678
结帖率:
100%
是的,年底了,我也会比较忙哦
我会抽空来的.祝大家新年快乐!
tiantianhappy
结帖率:
100%
很高兴昨天得到了斑竹的奖励,谢谢!
有时候来看看,没有参加翻译是因为太忙了.
xiaofengcc
结帖率:
100%
If we interpret chinese to english ,it will be not so easy.
The real reason is that we don't master the words.We only know how to spell the words but not know how to use it to express our minds.
There is an investigation that a farm in England only use 800 words all of his life. It means that 800 words is enough for our daily communication. However many of chinese know more words but still can't communicate with foreigner. It's the failure of our education which aims at the exam.In fact the real objective is for communication.
猜你喜欢最新推荐热门推荐更多推荐
品牌合作伙伴