浏览0 回复25 电梯直达
可能感兴趣
核桃
结帖率:
100%
关注:0 |粉丝:0
新手级: 新兵
原文由 xiaofengcc 发表:
If we interpret chinese to english ,it will be not so easy.
The real reason is that we don't master the words.We only know how to spell the words but not know how to use it to express our minds.
There is an investigation that a farm in England only use 800 words all of his life. It means that 800 words is enough for our daily communication. However many of chinese know more words but still can't communicate with foreigner. It's the failure of our education which aims at the exam.In fact the real objective is for communication.

是啊,我就是你说的那种人,看见英语我知道是什么意思,但是让我说,我就屁都不会放,我经常说处的环境不好,其实是我不愿意努力
xiaofengcc1
结帖率:
100%
Me too!Most time we will find a excuse for us including the surroundings,different culture and so on! In fact the most important factor is ourself! Once we open mouth to speak ,nothing is terrible!And  nothing is impossible.
imeagor
结帖率:
100%
荣荣
结帖率:
100%
看来这次翻译的奖励没有俺的份了!今天做了一天实验,好累呀!
鹰击长空
结帖率:
100%
原文由 redanqi 发表:
欢迎大家继续。
每日翻译一个笑话,开心快乐学英语!

Jerry went to a psychiatrist. "Doc," he said, "I've got trouble. Every time I get into bed, I think there's somebody under it. I'm going crazy!" Just put yourself in my hands for one year," said the shrink. "Come to me three times a week, and I'll cure your fears." How much do you charge?" A hundred dollars per visit." I'll sleep on it," said Jerry. Six months later the doctor met Jerry on the street. "Why didn't you ever come to see me again?" asked the psychiatrist. For a hundred bucks a visit? The bartender cured me for $10." "Is that so! How?" He told me to cut the legs of the bed!" Ain't nobody under there now!!!

Jerry走进一家心理诊所.
    "医生,我碰到了麻烦.每次上床睡觉的时候,我觉得有人躲在我床底下.我快要疯了!"他说.
    "只管交给我,一年之后保准搞定!"医生说,"每星期来3趟,我就可以把你的恐惧症治好!"
    "怎么收费?"
    "每次100块."
    "哦,那我就会安心睡觉了."
    六个月后,那个心理医生在街上碰到了Jerry .
    "你为啥没到俺那旮旯来呢?"医生问.
    "来一次可要100块!酒肆的小二只收10块钱就把我的病治好了!"
    "没搞错!他是咋整的?"
    "那小子叫我把床腿给砍掉!所以现在床底下没人了!"
赞贴
收藏
拍砖
Last edit by lihegang2000
海飞龙
结帖率:
100%
杰瑞去看心理医生。
“医生,”他说,“我碰到麻烦了。每次我躺在床上,总感觉有人在下面。我快疯了!”
“只要你在我这治疗一年,”医生说。“每周过来三次,我会治好你的恐惧的。”
“那要多少钱?”
“每次100元。”
“我在等等看吧,”杰瑞说。
六个月后,医生在街上碰到杰瑞。
“为什么你再也不来了呢?”心理医生问。
“就为了一次100块?酒吧间的服务员只用10块钱就搞定了。”
“真的吗!他怎么弄的?”
“他告诉我把床腿锯掉就好了!这样不是就没人在床下了吗?”
赞贴
收藏
拍砖
Last edit by haifeilong
skysnow520
结帖率:
100%
zhenyihong
结帖率:
100%
原文由 redanqi 发表:
欢迎大家继续。
每日翻译一个笑话,开心快乐学英语!

Jerry went to a psychiatrist. "Doc," he said, "I've got trouble. Every time I get into bed, I think there's somebody under it. ”I'm going crazy!" Just put yourself in my hands for one year," said the shrink. "Come to me three times a week, and I'll cure your fears." How much do you charge?" A hundred dollars per visit." I'll sleep on it," said Jerry. Six months later the doctor met Jerry on the street. "Why didn't you ever come to see me again?" asked the psychiatrist. For a hundred bucks a visit? The bartender cured me for $10." "Is that so! How?" He told me to cut the legs off the bed!" Ain't nobody under there now!!!

JERRY去看心理医生。“大夫”,他说,“我有麻烦了。每次我上床,我都会想有人在床底下。我快疯了。”“我给您安排一年的治疗”心理医生说,“每周来三次,我会治愈您的恐惧症”“请问您如何收费?”“每次100元。”“我会考虑的”JERRY说。
六个月后,医生在街上遇到了JERRY。“您怎么没有再来我的诊所?”心理医生问。“就为了每次看病花100元?酒吧服务生把我治好了,只花了10元。”“是这样!他怎么治?”“他让我把床腿锯掉。于是下面就没有人了!”
赞贴
收藏
拍砖
Last edit by zhenyihong
happyjyl
结帖率:
100%
原文由 pjs123 发表:
原文由 xiaofengcc 发表:
If we interpret chinese to english ,it will be not so easy.
The real reason is that we don't master the words.We only know how to spell the words but not know how to use it to express our minds.
There is an investigation that a farm in England only use 800 words all of his life. It means that 800 words is enough for our daily communication. However many of chinese know more words but still can't communicate with foreigner. It's the failure of our education which aims at the exam.In fact the real objective is for communication.

是啊,我就是你说的那种人,看见英语我知道是什么意思,但是让我说,我就屁都不会放,我经常说处的环境不好,其实是我不愿意努力

强迫自己每天做5句中翻英,遇到拿不准的词多看看句库(www.sentbase.com)的例句,会很有启发的.
happyjyl
结帖率:
100%
原文由 rongrong6668 发表:
看来这次翻译的奖励没有俺的份了!今天做了一天实验,好累呀!

辛苦了,休息一下 你说的这个问题我也注意到了,有些人尽自己的努力翻译了,却因为回帖较迟而得不到奖励;也有些人是参考了前人的答案才能获奖.为保证竞赛的公平性,让大家都凭真枪实弹获得奖励,我已向论坛管理员申请在回帖时设置"是否隐藏回帖"的选项,最后结帖时再把所有人的答案公布出来.
猜你喜欢最新推荐热门推荐更多推荐
品牌合作伙伴