主题:【分享】电子书分享:透射电镜(Introduction to Conventional TEM)

浏览0 回复13 电梯直达
amywinehouse
结帖率:
100%
关注:0 |粉丝:0
新手级: 新兵
兄弟姐妹们请给评价,多多回复。

This book covers the fundamentals of conventional transmission electron microscopy (CTEM) as applied to crystalline solids. Emphasis is on the experimental and computational methods used to quantify and analyze CTEM observations. A supplementary website containing interactive modules and free Fortran source code accompanies the text. The book starts with the basics of crystallography and quantum mechanics providing a sound mathematical footing for the rest of the text. The next section deals with the microscope itself, describing the various components in terms of the underlying theory. The second half of the book focuses on the dynamical theory of electron scattering in solids including its applications to perfect and defective crystals, electron diffraction and phase contrast techniques. Based on a lecture course given by the author in the Department of Materials Science and Engineering at Carnegie Mellon University, the book is ideal for graduate students as well as researchers new to the field.

Review:

Wonderful Introduction to Transmission Electron Microscopy

For my taste, this book is the best introduction to Transmission Electron Microscopy that I have read. It is written at a higher level than Williams and Carter. This book is probably best suited to students with a B.S. in Physics. At the very least one should have benefited from a two semester undergraduate course on Modern Physics (including such things as solving the Schrodinger Equation for the Hydrogen atom) before tackling this book. I wish that a book like this had been out thirty years ago when I started learning TEM! This book does a very good job on two-beam theory and has truly wonderful dispersion surface diagrams.

Part 1

Part 2
该帖子作者被版主 怪味陈皮8积分, 2经验,加分理由:很好的资料
为您推荐
专属顾问快速对接
立即提交
imrwb
结帖率:
100%
关注:0 |粉丝:0
新手级: 新兵
怪味陈皮