摘自 陈淑坚主编《医院会话》 Registration and Work in the Office挂号及办公室工作
Nurse:Do you want to see a doctor? 你要看病吗?
Patent: Yes, where shall I register? 是的,在哪儿挂号?
N: Here, have you been here before? 这儿,你从前来过吗?
P:Yes,a year age./NO,this is my first visit.是的,一年前来过./没有,这是第一次来.
N:Have you a registration card? 你有挂号证吗?
P:Yes here it is./NO,I forgot to bring it. 有,在这儿呢./ 没有,我忘记带了.
N: Do you remember your card number? 你记得你的挂号证号码吗?
P: Yes, it is C dash one,five, zero, eight, four, three./No.I can't remember it.
记得,是 C-150843./不记得了.
N: When did you come last? 上次你什么时侯来的?
P: About a week age. 大约在一周以前.
N: Then I'11 find out for you. 那么,我给你查查.
Are you working in the Embassy? 你在大使馆工作吗?
P:Yes I'll be here for three to five years. 是的,我要在这儿呆三至五年.
I'm a teacher at… 我是…的教师.
N: Pleas show me your identity card (diplomati certificate,experts certificate, passport). 请出示你的身份证(外交官证、专家证、护照)。
P: I'm a tourist. 我是一个旅游者.
N:How long do you intend to stay here? 你准备在这里呆多久?
P: About one week. 大约一周。
Till the end of this year. 到今年年底。
I'm leaving tomorrow morning. 我明天早晨就走。
N: I'll make a file (record) for you. 我要给你做一份病历.
Please write down your full name in block letters. 请用印刷体写上你的全名.
How old are you? 你的年龄?
When were you born? 你是哪年生的?
P:I was burn on the fifteenth of February nineteen fifty two.
我是1952年2月15日生的。
N:What is your position in the Embassy? 你在大使馆做什么工作?
P: I'm the ambassador (minister, chargé d'affaires,counsellor,first secretary,
second secretary,third secretary,Attaché,staff,secretary-archivist,military
attaché). 我是大使(公使,代办,参赞,一等秘书,二等秘书,三等秘书,随员,职员,档案秘书,武官随员).
N:What is your woek here? 你在这里做什么工作
P: I'm a delegate (businessman,engineer,teacher,artist,musician,retired worker,pilot
housewife). 我是代表团团员(商人,工程师,教师,艺术家,音乐工作者,退休工人,飞机驾驶员,主妇).
N: Are you married or single? 你结婚了,还是独身?
P: Yes, I'm married. 是的,我结婚了. NO, I'm single. 没有,还是独身.
I'm divorced. 离婚了。
N: What's your address, pleas. 请告诉我你的住址。
P: I live in … hotel(…Embassy,…building …block…number).
我住在…饭店(…使馆,…单元…楼…号).
N: Your telephone number,please. 请告诉我你的电话.
P:five,two,two,one,three.Extension one five six. 522133,分机156.
N: Is your baby a boy or a girl? 你的孩子是男孩还是女孩?
Who is your host? 谁接待你?
P: I am a delegate of… delegation. 我是··· ···代表团的团员。
N: who is paying? 谁替你付款?
Can you charge it to your organization? 你能在你的单位报销吗?
Will they reimburse you? 他们给你报销吗?
P: I pay for myself. 我自己付款(我自费)。
I think they will reimburs me. 我想他们会给我报销。
I think they will give me the money back. 我想他们会把钱还给我的.
N: Please pay fou the registration. 请交挂号费。
P: How.muth? 多少钱?
N:Here is your receipt and change. 这是收据和找回的钱.
Have you any small change? 你有零钱吗?
This is your registration card. Please don't lose it and bring it whenever you come.
这是你的挂号证.请不要遗失。每次来时带着它.
P: Yes, I will. 好,照办.
N: What's wrong with you today? 你今天哪里不舒服?
Which department do you want to register with? 你要挂哪科的号?
P: I want to see a physician(an internist, surgeon, obstetrician,gynaecologist, pediatrician, neurologist, dermatologist, oculist E.N.T.specialist, traditional medicine doctor, allergist, urologist, orthopedist,dentist,endocrinologlst).
我要看病(内科,外科,产科,妇科,小儿科,神经科,皮肤科,眼科,耳鼻喉科,中医科,过敏反应科,泌尿科,骨科,牙科,内分泌科).
P: I don't know which clinic. I have a rash all over my body.It It ches badly.
我不知道该挂哪个科.我混身起红疹;痒得厉害.
N: I think you should see a dermatoloist first.If necessary we'll transfer you to the physician. 我想你应当先看皮肤科大夫.需要的话再转内科.
N:I will make a file / record for you.
P:Thank you.
N:This is your registration card. Please don`t lose it and bring it whenever you come.
P:Yes, I will. But can you tell me how to get to the Consulting Room诊疗室?
N:Go down this road until you come to the drugstore. Make a left turn and it is just there.
Parent: My daughter has had diarrhea since yesterday and keeps on vomiting. I would like her to see a pediatrician.
N: Please take her temperature under her arm. 请给她试试腋温.
We would like have her stool examined.Will you please give us a specimen?
我们想给她检查一下大便.你能给我们一点大便标本吗。
Parent: Yes, I'11 try./No, Idon't think she can pass any stool just now,but have brought her diaper with me, maybe you can get some from the diaper.可以,我试试看./ 不行,我想她现在便不出来.但是我已经把她的尿布带来了,或者你们可以从尿布上取点大便.