浏览0 回复256 电梯直达
可能感兴趣
闲鹤野云
结帖率:
100%
关注:0 |粉丝:0
新手级: 新兵
原文由 handsomeland 发表:
We have witnessed your persistent contributions and kindness.
Wish you continue enjoying your kicking, online and offline.

Whenever I see your name  I feel that you are a person of loving your land and country.
闲鹤野云
结帖率:
100%
原文由 chengjingbao 发表:
昨天我还在想,不知不觉在论坛晃了有7个月,时间过得真是快啊!认识了许多素未谋面的朋友。楼主的英语真是太好啦!我要是有个一成半成的英语水平,那就太好啦!

Actually your English is very good especailly some of your translations in tis forum are wonderful.  Many thanks for your supports and involvement in this forum.
闲鹤野云
结帖率:
100%
原文由 liujq777 发表:
第一,您的外国话貌似看不懂,小学刚毕业!
第二,确实比较敬业,一年时间成绩非凡!
第三,我也捐助积分了!为啥我没有积分捐助勋章?貌似不公平!
第四,向你学习!

谢谢楼主的爱心,我具体情况也不是很清楚。二次都捐款了,也就一个勋章么。其实勋章有无都无所谓,只要我们做了,心里就会快乐和安心。 我会问问论坛的管理人员。对谢你的提醒。
lkzhang
结帖率:
100%
闲鹤野云
结帖率:
100%
原文由 pjl52107158 发表:
是否有必要介绍一下如何在一年中成为将軍?谢谢了

可能是我来的时间较多些,将近50000分钟呢。One hour is 60 mins, then 50000 mins will be more than 800 hs. Say One day is 24 hs and I visited this forum more than 2 hs a day, is that corect?
闲鹤野云
结帖率:
100%
原文由 jialaiyy 发表:
我是新来的 请多多指教哦

Hope that a year late you will also be here to show us your achievements.
闲鹤野云
结帖率:
100%
原文由 wujiang77 发表:
我是从03年就开始上仪器网了,遗憾的是不知道注册啊,直到今年才注册,不然也早成将军了,

老前辈了,谢谢你一如既往。你早就是将军了。
闲鹤野云
结帖率:
100%
原文由 weiji56 发表:
i can achieve so much  experience here till i join this bbs.i am a junior,and i meet many many difficult in my job but without help in time or enough help,and luckily ,the bbs here offers many kinds of help and opinion to me.thanks your self-giving help.in the way of my searching in the bbs, i begin to be habited to help others, because i will gain  happiness after sharing my opinion and  experience. i will sustain this bbs always.

Looks like this paragraph is translated by some kind of software.  However, it expressed many great ideas.  How about you change your sentences like this:
Since I join this BBS, I achieved alots. I am green here (junior, 新手??). I met many difficulties in my job and they can not be solved in time.  Luckily,  the BBS here offered me many kinds of help and opinions.Thanks for your unselfish help. While I search the BBS, I also enjoyed to help others, since I felt that I gained happiness after I shared my opinions and experiences. I will stick onto this bbs forever.
闲鹤野云
结帖率:
100%
原文由 christe 发表:
是啊,一年就是富豪了,我都两年多了吧(具体时间不记得了)还是个小康,好好加油,不光是积分,还有英语………………

谢谢Christe,记得你经常来这的。感谢支持。
闲鹤野云
结帖率:
100%
原文由 wjr3000 发表:
It is a wonderful and beautiful thing  that I have an opportunity to communicate with friends here!!

Seriously agree with you. This BBS offers us a chance and channel to communicate ,not only in knowledge, but in love and happness as well.
猜你喜欢最新推荐热门推荐更多推荐
品牌合作伙伴