结帖率:
100%
关注:0 |粉丝:0
新手级: 新兵
悬赏金额:50积分 状态: 已解决
在做一个关于实验室关键岗位代理人指定,由于需要中英文对照,总觉得英文不地道,在此求助大家,将下面中文翻译成英文。

“本人现以ABC检测中心___________  (实验室)经理的名义批准以下关键岗位代理人,当该岗位人员不在时由代理人履行相应的职责”。
推荐答案:poorlittle回复于2010/11/23
I, the Laboratory Manager of ABC Testing Centre, hereby appoint the following staff as deputies of the key personnel listed below. The Deputy acts with full authority and responsibility in the key personnel’s absence.

Key personnel                                Deputy
Ms. AAA (Quality Manager)          Mr. BBB
Mr. CCC (Chief Internal Auditor)    Miss DDD

= = = = = =
Information :
The words key, appoint : refer to ISO 17025 (Clause 4.1.5 j)
The sentence “The Deputy acts with full authority in the key personnel’s absence”, copied from http://www.universityofcalifornia.edu/news/compensation/alivisatos0108.pdf
为您推荐
您可能想找: 气相色谱仪(GC) 询底价
专属顾问快速对接
立即提交
可能感兴趣
rock_rock
结帖率:
100%
I, the laboratory manager of ABC Testing Centre,hereby authorize the following critical deputies to take charge of the authorities and responsibilitiesof the corresponding positions.
该帖子作者被版主 hyheying3积分, 2经验,加分理由:积极应助
蓝莓口香糖
结帖率:
100%
应该有个状语从句吧。whenever...,in case...,毕竟是代理职务。
rock_rock
结帖率:
100%
I, the laboratory manager of ABC Testing Centre, hereby authorize the following critical deputies to take charge of the authorities and responsibilities of the corresponding positions in the absence of the original person in charge.

哪就这样啦
poorlittle
结帖率:
100%
I, the Laboratory Manager of ABC Testing Centre, hereby appoint the following staff as deputies of the key personnel listed below. The Deputy acts with full authority and responsibility in the key personnel’s absence.

Key personnel                                Deputy
Ms. AAA (Quality Manager)          Mr. BBB
Mr. CCC (Chief Internal Auditor)    Miss DDD

= = = = = =
Information :
The words key, appoint : refer to ISO 17025 (Clause 4.1.5 j)
The sentence “The Deputy acts with full authority in the key personnel’s absence”, copied from http://www.universityofcalifornia.edu/news/compensation/alivisatos0108.pdf
该帖子作者被版主 hyheying5积分, 2经验,加分理由:积极应助,有理有据
赞贴
收藏
拍砖
2010/11/23 17:14:00 Last edit by poorlittle
rock_rock
结帖率:
100%
rock_rock
结帖率:
100%
讨论一下吧,下面是剑桥在线字典的解释:
appointment noun ( JOB )
  /əˈpɔɪnt.mənt/ n
[C or U] when someone is officially chosen for a job, or the job itself

按照ISO17025的原文是要appoint,应该翻译为委任(委托一个任务),但是CNAS CL01的翻译是「指定」,但是在实际操作上,CNAS的要求是「授权」。在中文环境中,「委任、「指定」和授权三者的分别是甚么?
poorlittle
结帖率:
100%
有些近义词有时无需、亦很难深究。

My understanding :

An appointment (委任) should be accompanished with authorizing of power (授权) and assigning of responsibilities / duties (授责).

Delegate” may be an 近义词 of appoint.

Deploy” (指派, 调派) may mean assigning of duties/works without authorization of power.
猜你喜欢最新推荐热门推荐更多推荐
品牌合作伙伴