主题:【原创】What do you do in your hometowm on the Dragon Boat Festival--sign up on June 2nd

浏览0 回复21 电梯直达
可能感兴趣
watertime
结帖率:
100%
关注:0 |粉丝:0
新手级: 新兵
learner1999
结帖率:
100%
In my hometown on the day of Dragon Boat Festival, we will climb mountain nearby to pick sorts of branch for hanging on the door.besides,we will use dew to wash face.certanly, eating zongzi and egg is necessary.
该帖子作者被版主 hyheying1积分, 2经验,加分理由:sign
疯子
结帖率:
100%
We can eat zongzi,lvdougao!but eat lvdougao is more popular than eating zongzi.
莞城.XiShui
结帖率:
100%
qlmkk
结帖率:
100%
abcdefghijkl123
结帖率:
100%
symmacros
结帖率:
100%
In my hometown, people usually have rice dumpling (Zhongzi) during Dragon Boat Festival. There are different flavor of Zhongzi, such as,filling with sweet, meat, ham, bean paste, dates, etc. My family made a lots of Zhongzi to share with relatives, friends or neighborhood during my childhood.
该帖子作者被版主 hyheying2积分, 2经验,加分理由:sign
金水楼台先得月
结帖率:
100%
原文由 上海卡罗卡超(sh101990) 发表:
We have rice dumplings and salted duck eggs ,that's all ,we have not  dragon boat competition .just see it on TV.

where are you ?
金水楼台先得月
结帖率:
100%
原文由 rock_rock(rock_rock) 发表:
Still need to work in the morning that day, what a pitty!

My mum's red bean sticky rice dumpling was my favorite, but now she's too old to prepare it.

I like My mun‘s red bean sticky rice too。
金水楼台先得月
结帖率:
100%
原文由 learner1999(learner1999) 发表:
In my hometown on the day of Dragon Boat Festival, we will climb mountain nearby to pick sorts of branch for hanging on the door.besides,we will use dew to wash face.certanly, eating zongzi and egg is necessary.

your hometown’s life  are  rich and colorful on that day
猜你喜欢最新推荐热门推荐更多推荐
品牌合作伙伴