新手级: 新兵
关于那个赔偿条款参看:
http://www.instrument.com.cn/bbs/shtml/20070806/932697/
飘舞
结帖率:
100%
关注:0 |粉丝:0
我在以前的公司和俄罗斯做过贸易,提示您最好还是找一些专业的法律人员和翻译来.相对来讲保障性高一些.因为外国人有时候和我们的思维方式不太一样.和对方代表多沟通.专业知识方面我也无能为力 只是通过和外国人合作后的一点感受
synesis
结帖率:
100%
没有谈交货期限的问题。如果是比如仪器的东西,安装、培训和维修等售前售后条款没有谈。包装规格没有写明,更改包装的条款没有限定。
shuzi
结帖率:
100%
原文由 synesis 发表:
没有谈交货期限的问题。如果是比如仪器的东西,安装、培训和维修等售前售后条款没有谈。包装规格没有写明,更改包装的条款没有限定。

谢谢ruojun,aiaiwei,synesis。

恩,真的不错,从你们身上学到了很多东西。

那么,一条条下来,总结起来,一一列出来,居然有二十个问题之多,谢谢大家给我的启发和指点,这就是集思广益的好处!

这个合同吗,还要慢慢的仔细的琢磨,呵呵,这个合同也要给这律师参考一下,毕竟,协议不是那么好签的。。。
poorlittle
结帖率:
100%
原文由 shuzi 发表:
5.1    Company shall reimburse, indemnify and hold Distributor harmless from and against any claims, demands, liabilities, damages, suits, judgments, losses, costs and/or expenses (including attorneys' fees and other expenses of any litigation) suffered and paid by Distributor (collectively, "Losses") that relates to or arises on account of any fault or negligence of Company, or any use or misuse of the Products by a party other than Distributor.

5.1 当因公司的疏忽或错误,或任何误用产品的情形,而不是经销商的原因,引起的任何索赔、负债、赔偿金、控告、判决、损失、代价、以及费用(包括律师费用和其他任何与诉讼有关的费用),公司将支付、赔偿,而不是由经销商(集体,赔款) 偿付

Since I had mentioned “Indemnification”, I picked Clause 5.1 to consult a lawyer and she commented that
1.    (collectively, “Losses”) generally means 以上总称之为 “Losses”
2.    The word “use” was not translated.
3.    The words “party other than Distributor” were not properly translated
4.     “…any fault or negligence of Company, or any use or misuse of the Products by a party other than Distributor.” generally means 因公司的疏忽或错误,或经销商以外之人士使用或误用产品而引起的………

She also advised that 非法律专业人士翻译法律文件后果可能很严重。
赞贴
收藏
拍砖
Last edit by poorlittle
shuzi
结帖率:
100%
原文由 poorlittle 发表:
原文由 shuzi 发表:
5.1    Company shall reimburse, indemnify and hold Distributor harmless from and against any claims, demands, liabilities, damages, suits, judgments, losses, costs and/or expenses (including attorneys' fees and other expenses of any litigation) suffered and paid by Distributor (collectively, "Losses") that relates to or arises on account of any fault or negligence of Company, or any use or misuse of the Products by a party other than Distributor.

5.1 当因公司的疏忽或错误,或任何误用产品的情形,而不是经销商的原因,引起的任何索赔、负债、赔偿金、控告、判决、损失、代价、以及费用(包括律师费用和其他任何与诉讼有关的费用),公司将支付、赔偿,而不是由经销商(集体,赔款) 偿付

Since I had mentioned “Indemnification”, I picked Clause 5.1 to consult a lawyer and she commented that
1.    (collectively, “Losses”) generally means 以上总称之为 “Losses”
2.    The word “use” was not translated.
3.    The words “party other than Distributor” were not properly translated
4.     “…any fault or negligence of Company, or any use or misuse of the Products by a party other than Distributor.” generally means 因公司的疏忽或错误,或经销商以外之人士使用或误用产品而引起的………

She also advised that 非法律专业人士翻译法律文件后果可能很严重。

谢谢你的帮助,恩!
是这样的,合同英文文本这两天会交给律师,让他们专业人士研究一下,我做的翻译只是参考,另外,我公司在谈判的时候会提出“合同以中英文两种文字书就,如果两种文字在字义上产生抵触时,必须按照两种文字的意义做出折中判断”,这样对双方都有利。

谢谢,非常感谢~~~~~
poorlittle
结帖率:
100%
原文由 shuzi 发表:

我公司在谈判的时候会提出“合同以中英文两种文字书就,如果两种文字在字义上产生抵触时,必须按照两种文字的意义做出折中判断”,这样对双方都有利。

I think that this may not be a good idea although it seems fair.  If there is any dispute arising under this Agreement, shall it be subject to the jurisdiction and venue of a court located in USA or in China?

Remark:
中华人民共和国香港特别行政区基本法就是中英双语的, 但中英双方专家逐字逐句商讨、斗争了十多年才完成。
shuzi
结帖率:
100%
原文由 poorlittle 发表:
原文由 shuzi 发表:

我公司在谈判的时候会提出“合同以中英文两种文字书就,如果两种文字在字义上产生抵触时,必须按照两种文字的意义做出折中判断”,这样对双方都有利。

I think that this may not be a good idea although it seems fair.  If there is any dispute arising under this Agreement, shall it be subject to the jurisdiction and venue of a court located in USA or in China?

Remark:
中华人民共和国香港特别行政区基本法就是中英双语的, 但中英双方专家逐字逐句商讨、斗争了十多年才完成。

呵呵,政治的东西不可以相提并论,且基本法事关政府尊严,怎么着也得来回多切磋几回!

thank you all the same!
poorlittle
结帖率:
100%

律师行文, 异于常人。  你忙了这么久, 看个笑话吧!  Please refer to the following joke:

The professor of a contract law class asked one of his better students, "If you were to give someone an orange, how would you go about it?"
The student replied, "Here's an orange."
The professor was outraged. "No! No! Think like a lawyer!"

The student then replied, "Okay. I'd tell him `I hereby give and convey to you all and singular, my estate and interests, rights, claim, title, claim and advantages of and in, said orange, together with all its rind, juice, pulp, and seeds, and all rights and advantages with full power to bite, cut, freeze and otherwise eat, the same, or give the same away with and without*** the pulp, juice, rind and seeds, anything herein before or hereinafter or in any deed, or deeds, instruments of whatever nature or kind whatsoever to the contrary in anywise notwithstanding..."

***  Similarly, in your draft Agreement, the lawyer used “use and misuse”

(Is there anybody interested in translating the above?)

猜你喜欢最新推荐热门推荐更多推荐
品牌合作伙伴