主题:【求助】ChemStation GC 6890 Software Problem, thanks

浏览0 回复10 电梯直达
ciaclin
结帖率:
100%
关注:0 |粉丝:0
新手级: 新兵
Hi, gc Experts,
Sorry for can not type in chinese in office.

Now I met a software problem on the gc 6890 Chemstation. “
Can not Apply Setpoints change, One or more instrument parameters are invalid. (Questionable values and their areas are highlighted in red). “
No matter what values (for example, for the flow rate, I input from 0 to 1000ml/min for He, H2) I change,  the same error information still pop-up when I press the “OK” or “Apply”.
And I was stopped in this step, I can not click ”cancel” to go to the further step.

Pls see more detail in the document attachment.
Would you please help me figure out what is the potential problem?
Thanks lots,

Best

ChemStation [url=https://insevent.instrument.com.cn/t/Mp]gc 6890 Software Problem[/url]
为您推荐
您可能想找: 气相色谱仪(GC) 询底价
专属顾问快速对接
立即提交
cdcflyc
结帖率:
100%
英文不错啊,呵呵。
你描述的情况好象是说工作站里的参数不能更改,不知理解错误没有。
按以下方法试试:
1,强制关闭工作站,重启电脑,再打开工作站,看问题是否解决。
2,有可能是工作站里一些参数你设置出现了错误,看看是哪个图标出现红色,问题就出在哪。举个例子:我以前碰到过,inlet图标出现红色,我的仪器配置了两个进样口,用的是后面的,参数没有问题,结果前进样口的压力变为零,仪器报错,改了一下就行了。
3,如果不是这些问题就可能要重装工作站了。
hujijimn
结帖率:
100%
看了你的图片,我感觉你的当前方法用的是后进样口,提示的错误也是后进样口(back inlet),而你试图尝试改的是前进样口(front inlet),我觉得问题是不是在这?
cdcflyc
结帖率:
100%
看了图片,原因是你更改了GC的配置,原来的方法与GC不符引起的,比如换了进样口、柱子、检测器等.修正方法,把inlets的参数修正一下就可以了.
〓疯子哥〓
结帖率:
100%
应该是你柱子所设置的温度,与你的程序升温的问题不一致,导致出现这样的情况的,即你的原始设定温度低与你的程序升温温度
个人认为
liukai8806
结帖率:
100%
fulinx
结帖率:
100%
三石三天
结帖率:
100%
楼主的情况应该是在之前换过柱子,或更改过进样口,请注意查看仪器配置窗口下column选项下的柱1,柱2对应的进样口和检测器是否正确,以及更改后的柱信息是否和实际相符.比如你的前进样口配置的是柱1,则柱1应对应前进样口,前检测,如选择Unspecified,则分流比等都不能正常设置.
ciaclin
结帖率:
100%
原文由 cdcflyc 发表:
看了图片,原因是你更改了gc的配置,原来的方法与gc不符引起的,比如换了进样口、柱子、检测器等.修正方法,把inlets的参数修正一下就可以了.

First, I want to Thanks for all the replies.
I figured out the the problem: my coworker tired to introduce another method ( use the back inlets / back detector), but I didn't know that.
Details: I input a valid value (one appropriate flow rate from 0 to 100 ml.min, not the temp setpoints) for the back Det/back inlets, then I could go to further step by click the "apply" or "OK". Luckly I could change to the front inlet from the back inlet. 
All the problem fixed.
Thanks for all the gc experts.
I learned a lot from this BBS.
ciaclin
结帖率:
100%
原文由 waterbaby 发表:
楼主的情况应该是在之前换过柱子,或更改过进样口,请注意查看仪器配置窗口下column选项下的柱1,柱2对应的进样口和检测器是否正确,以及更改后的柱信息是否和实际相符.比如你的前进样口配置的是柱1,则柱1应对应前进样口,前检测,如选择Unspecified,则分流比等都不能正常设置.

Yes, you are right.
My coworker did change the inlets. that is the problem.

thanks

best

PS: All the replies help me a lot. If could not figure out the problem, the lab should need to pay up to 3000$ for each Agilent engineer's on-site performance maintenance.
thanks a again.
robert123456
结帖率:
100%
猜你喜欢最新推荐热门推荐更多推荐
品牌合作伙伴