主题:【有奖签到】What a cold day!-Sign up on April 4th.

浏览0 回复15 电梯直达
可能感兴趣
learner1999
结帖率:
100%
关注:0 |粉丝:0
新手级: 新兵
原文由 symmacros(jimzhu) 发表:
Good morning。

I substituted a colleague who had a new baby and worked in the analytical lab in Singapore in May 2010. Because I could not book the air ticket before She left, the gcMS was also different with my ones,so no one showed me how it worked. Fortunately,I familia with this kind of machine, 6890gc-5975MS-FID—MSP2. But,unfortunately,I encountered a bid trouble in the first week, the gc is always kept running, could not stop... I would like to find the reason, but it was difficult to get the reason. I felt depressed,I frustrated,helpless. But I told myself, I overcome any difficult in tough situation,I never gave up.Finally I found the reason that a cable, which connected gc,MS and MSP2, was breachdown.

yes, you have exhibited your capacity!
该帖子作者被版主 hyheying1积分, 2经验,加分理由:sign
天黑请闭眼
结帖率:
100%
原文由 poorlittle(poorlittle) 发表:
In many cases, the experimental results are non-conclusive, don’t label it as “failed”. 
“Non-conclusive” is a good term I learnt in a seminar. 

"Non-conclusive" is really a good word to release psychological pressure, however, I have to give a positive result for my experiment. I came to here about one year now, this mightbe a  good direction for me to continue, however, it seemed I have to fight more for that
天黑请闭眼
结帖率:
100%
原文由 learner1999(learner1999) 发表:
原文由 symmacros(jimzhu) 发表:
Good morning。

I substituted a colleague who had a new baby and worked in the analytical lab in Singapore in May 2010. Because I could not book the air ticket before She left, the gcMS was also different with my ones,so no one showed me how it worked. Fortunately,I familia with this kind of machine, 6890gc-5975MS-FID—MSP2. But,unfortunately,I encountered a bid trouble in the first week, the gc is always kept running, could not stop... I would like to find the reason, but it was difficult to get the reason. I felt depressed,I frustrated,helpless. But I told myself, I overcome any difficult in tough situation,I never gave up.Finally I found the reason that a cable, which connected gc,MS and MSP2, was breachdown.

yes, you have exhibited your capacity!

Yes, after overcome the difficulties, you will feel awesome. Just like born a baby, to be entitled as mother have to endure great pain and conquer the panic.
赞贴
收藏
拍砖
2011/4/4 18:50:36 Last edit by shxie
qlmkk
结帖率:
100%
Do not give up
该帖子作者被版主 hyheying1积分, 2经验,加分理由:some more information next time, ok?
阿迈
结帖率:
100%
Sometimes I troubled by some problem, maybe give up.
该帖子作者被版主 hyheying1积分, 2经验,加分理由:sign
猜你喜欢最新推荐热门推荐更多推荐
品牌合作伙伴